+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Not much to do at level 50

Asking here because I'm new, is this full loot open pvp like UO? Seems hard to be board if this is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtops View Post
    "I went to play in the sandbox, but didn't want to build my own sand castles"
    If you are not capable of creating your own, or joining in on "fun" then this game is not right for you. It will not hold your hand past level 50 to continue telling you how to have fun. There should be no confusion that this game does not tell you how to create fun.
    This +1, and I do think that it being alpha is keeping a lot of players from putting in extreme work in crafting/housing

Quote Originally Posted by EraChanZ View Post
    This +1, and I do think that it being alpha is keeping a lot of players from putting in extreme work in crafting/housing
    people dont wanna burn out on the game when its not even officially launched plus it being a alpha/test server which doesnt mean anything.

it's a sand box and you can do what you want and if your in a guild its even better just because you reached lv 50 it doesn't mean the game is finished.
    www.warriornation.net Warriornation is recruiting PVE/PVP/NA/EU traders and crafters

there is no full open loot pvp
    www.warriornation.net Warriornation is recruiting PVE/PVP/NA/EU traders and crafters

Should have thought about that before you got the game, goodbye

People are so stupid lol ... RUSH TO 50 AND DON'T TEST ♥♥♥♥ OUT.

The reason you paid $150 or 130 for the pack is to TEST the game. It isn't here yet to 'entertain' you. You are a f'ing dummy test rabbit and you need to behave like one.

Test the game , find bugs or glitches , help the community and Trion to enhance this game and make it as smooth as possible
    AlcatroZ
    Death has never came faster

Quote Originally Posted by Xtops View Post
    "I went to play in the sandbox, but didn't want to build my own sand castles"
    If you are not capable of creating your own, or joining in on "fun" then this game is not right for you. It will not hold your hand past level 50 to continue telling you how to have fun. There should be no confusion that this game does not tell you how to create fun.
    Grats on quoting something that was never even said in the entire thread. You may want to see a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Elrodeus View Post
    Aside from game testing as others have pointed out I'm unsure of what you're wanting to get out of this thread.

There are three things that you do in EVERY MMORPG EVER CREATED at max level. ArcheAge is no different.

1:Make your characters strengths, stronger.

2.Collect currency for items and future items.

3.Play with, and against other players for fun.

First you start with number one. Usually this may or may not require you to do numbers two and three. For starters, since you chose not to craft your own armor (something I most likely will also choose) you may want to start by getting the easiest "decent" set you can get your hands on. This would probably be gotten through world PvP with honor points, or perhaps one of the higher leveled dungeons. Once you have a somewhat "decent" set and realize that you've improved yet are no where's near the top end, you should probably start your quest for currency. You see other players that spend all their time trying to craft the best gear in the game.....they do it for.....CURRENCY! So you should try to attain a lot of currency so you can give some to the crafters and get better gear. You may find that doing trade runs for gold instead of Gilda Stars might be something worth doing.

And finally, play with your fellow gamers. Some want to kill you for fun. You should go out there and kill them first. Some want to group with you to kill world bosses or kill large groups of players. You should group with them and go on mass murdering/world boss sprees. Have fun?
    Your response is unique in that it was essentially a rewording of my OP except you tried to change the direction and make it sound like i was having a good time. Not looking for a publication, but thanks anyways.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast