+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Exploring ArcheAge Livestream: Justice for All

Exploring ArcheAge Livestream: Justice for All

Join Producer Victoria "FireCait" Voss and Senior Community Relations Manager Evan "Scapes" Berman on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for the ninth installment of our Exploring ArcheAge livestream series. In this episode, Justice for All, we’re exploring crime and punishment in ArcheAge and will be demonstrating the game’s trial and jail features from a first-hand point of view. Experience the full cycle of ArcheAge’s criminal system, from breaking the law to breaking out of the lock-up!

Exploring ArcheAge: Justice for All
    Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
    Start Time: Thursday, May 29 at 3:00 PM Pacific
    Duration: 45 minutes

Read the full article on the website.

Hopefully this time some info about the Beta as well, since June is right around the corner and we don't even have a date yet...

I want beta info, and when the game will be officially released, loads of people that I told about Archeage, they were all like "Yeah, they have no date, so ........it will probably come out next year" , I couldn't care if lets say the date was I dunno 2 maybe 3 months, but I JUST WANT TO KNOW, its like waiting for your birthday , but not knowing when it is...

This is so nice. even tho i dont win the keys i love this. And just the you have a chance to win its nice

hope there's an emote that allows you to sing nobody knows whilst jinking a cup up and down the bars of your cell

As for beta i suspect they don't want to announce a date until they have the new build up and running and had a chance to test it in alpha for a week to iron out any major bugs that creep in, Xl games may also be taking there time sending the build to them which is causing a delay.

I wouldn't expect to hear about a launch date until closer to open beta as unlike some companies(NCSOFT being a notable offender) Trion don't tend to push games out until they're ready.
    https://archeageroleplay.shivtr.com//
    Tahmoh (East).
    Faolain (west).

Could you give an idea of what factors determine the sentence a player gets after a trial? Are there any benefits for jurors? Are there any benefits for the individuals that report the crimes? Aside from the warm fuzzy feeling of being an honest and just individual. Is there a way to determine an escaped criminal from any other player? What happens to an escaped criminal if they are killed while they are fleeing their sentence? What determines who is offered jury duty other than signing up for it? Are the items you acquire while in prison permanent? Are the items from prison able to be traded, and if so do you think that some people will try to create a market out of them? Is there a way to break into the prison? Are you able to visit imprisoned friends or enemies? Are you worried that time in prison may cause some individuals to become more hardened criminals? Are there any thoughts on rehabilitation for those that do serve their sentence and are deemed safe to return to society?

Quote Originally Posted by Sufferance View Post
    Is there a way to break into the prison? Are you able to visit imprisoned friends or enemies? Are you worried that time in prison may cause some individuals to become more hardened criminals? Are there any thoughts on rehabilitation for those that do serve their sentence and are deemed safe to return to society?
    Considering that you can fly out of the prison to escape, I would assume that there is a possibility of flying in with a good enough glider and proper timing of skills. I'm unaware of anything high and or close enough to make the jump though.

A proper iron spanking from fellow players could certainly put a person on the straight and narrow if we hit hard enough.

The justice system is a joke. most people get out within 3 mins of going.

Quote Originally Posted by Kashim View Post
    Considering that you can fly out of the prison to escape, I would assume that there is a possibility of flying in with a good enough glider and proper timing of skills. I'm unaware of anything high and or close enough to make the jump though.

A proper iron spanking from fellow players could certainly put a person on the straight and narrow if we hit hard enough.
    I've watched videos about the jailbreaking process (I'm huge fan, but don't have alpha, so unable to play yet...) and so far I've not seen any rock from which you can glide over the sea and the wall. It is quite a distance... But I have heard that there is a certain glider that allows you to stay at the same altitude for all the time, so perhaps with enough patience, it is possible (I think you got it from killing the kraken, tough I'm not really sure)

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmi0 View Post
    I've watched videos about the jailbreaking process (I'm huge fan, but don't have alpha, so unable to play yet...) and so far I've not seen any rock from which you can glide over the sea and the wall. It is quite a distance... But I have heard that there is a certain glider that allows you to stay at the same altitude for all the time, so perhaps with enough patience, it is possible (I think you got it from killing the kraken, tough I'm not really sure)
    Just checked it on and the glider I meant, is the feather dragon glider (or somethimg like that). It was mentioned in one of the official streams anounced on the forum and it is obtained by killing the kraken... you need to hold down the "s-key" and you will stop losing altitude (their words, not mine)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast