+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: "The gods have disconnected you"

"The gods have disconnected you"

Hello, I've been having this problem for quite a while now. When I started playing, I only got this like once a day, now I'm lucky if I can play for 2 hours straight without it crashing and then I literally can't play again because of this error. It's come to the point where I can't log in AT ALL because this happens every time I try to load up the game or select my character. I'd appreciate some help.

It's the will of the Gods mate. We mere mortals can do nothing

Well, I had that a TON for awhile, but changing auto_disconnect_timer = 30 to 60 in the cfg file fixed my problems with it.

To be honest, though, I've never heard of anyone else using that particular solution to anything.
    Best signatures on the forums, a list:
    Trixologist , Hotpockets
    trev , Dita
    Traciatim

If I could remember even a scant few of the many words of wisdom I have come across in my life,
    I would undoubtedly make the most of them.. by sharing them in my forum signature.

Thanks Westeller, it fixed it for me.

where i find that cfg?

Mine was in C:\Users\myuser\Documents\ArcheAge

To address connectivity issues players are experiencing, we're going to restart the #ArcheAge Beta servers shortly. http://triongam.es/UejWAv

Quote Originally Posted by Westeller View Post
    Well, I had that a TON for awhile, but changing auto_disconnect_timer = 30 to 60 in the cfg file fixed my problems with it.

To be honest, though, I've never heard of anyone else using that particular solution to anything.

Etherman was correct you and other owe him an apology on this thread http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...uring-openings which you and others won't do because that would mean you were wrong and pride comes before honor.

Etherman was "incorrect"... that cfg file has nothing to do with the "missing" library file Etherman was going on about...

Quote Originally Posted by Papp263 View Post
    Etherman was "incorrect"... that cfg file has nothing to do with the "missing" library file Etherman was going on about...
    Ohhh now ya'll wanna be specific. There is now and always was a connection issue. Point blank. Defend all you want Beta did NOT go off smoothly. Which was the BASIS of his concern and why questions were asked and answers expected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast