+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hijacked Farm Cart

Hijacked Farm Cart

I was transporting goods from marianpole to gwenoid and while in dewstone these two players (one named Joey in Naima server) did some action that forced me off my cart causing me to dance while they took my packs and adding insult to injury by driving my cart to be destroyed by mobs. I thought by being in the safe zones it was impossible to get attacked and/or get your cart stolen. So was that legal? Anyone else experience this?

It's abusing an exploit. Report them.

It nothing else you can jump on your cart and use rider's escape to avoid this in the future.

You should report it with screenshoots
    Besides Im not sure it works without you pressing yes to the dance

Quote Originally Posted by ActionBastard View Post
    I was transporting goods from marianpole to gwenoid and while in dewstone these two players (one named Joey in Naima server) did some action that forced me off my cart causing me to dance while they took my packs and adding insult to injury by driving my cart to be destroyed by mobs. I thought by being in the safe zones it was impossible to get attacked and/or get your cart stolen. So was that legal? Anyone else experience this?
    It's an exploit, just report them and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Samiri View Post
    Besides Im not sure it works without you pressing yes to the dance
    It's a bug that got fixed in alpha, but re-introduced in a later build. Scapes already confirmed this as a ban-worthy exploit.

This is a known exploit using an item to force another player to dance.

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    The item in question was fixed during Beta but has since become unfixed. It's been communicated as a priority fix to XLGAMES and will be corrected in an upcoming build. Exploitative use of this item should be reported to our Support Team.
    Just search cart and dance on this forum.

Okay thanks guys

Well, by using a rose bouquets to proposal, this force a player to happily dance in excitement for a certain amount of time.

I just tried this with a friend to test and he was prompted for a yes / no response to dance. So either there is another object that can be used or they are hacking old code and not even using the object. I will not state what the object is, but I do cart runs and last time I saw this being mentioned I dug around to find said object.

Regards

Similar thing happened to be in Aranzeb. A guild of same faction hacker used glider hack on the ocean then used some hack to bypass the ownership of my fishing ship and leave with it. I found them back in sanddeep basicly teleporting with my packs. ( i killed 1 of them 10 second 5 of them including him popped from nowhere)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast