Closed Thread
Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Introducing 10% Bonus Credits for Patrons

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

Introducing 10% Bonus Credits for Patrons

Adventurers,

A few months ago when we first discussed the ArcheAge Patron Program, a 10% discount on Marketplace purchases was mentioned as a perk of being a Patron. While an "after launch" caveat was included in this perk, both XLGAMES and Trion Worlds have determined that the time to develop this perk would be significant, delaying the benefit to our Patrons longer than we're comfortable with. Instead, we will be implementing an equitable solution that Trion Worlds can execute on its own.

Today, all Patrons who purchased Credit Packs after Head Start began (September 12) will get a 10% bonus of those sums granted to their accounts. This bonus will only apply to accounts that purchased Credit Packs after their Patron Time was purchased, are in good standing (not banned, no chargebacks), and have not had their Patron Time or Credit Pack purchase refunded. It does not apply to the Credits from the Founder's Pack and Starter Pack packages. The 10% bonus Credits will apply on future Credit Pack purchases by Patrons.

The team has been eager to get this Patron bonus rolled out, thanks for your patience while we made it happen.

So when is this going to happen....I haven't received mine yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Xeera View Post
    So when is this going to happen....I haven't received mine yet!
    This^

/somanychars

So instead of 10% off all marketplace purchases, only the patrons who buy credit packs get this discount.
    False advertising.

No Tricks...No Traps...No Credibility

Quote Originally Posted by sundae View Post
    So instead of 10% off all marketplace purchases, only the patrons who buy credit packs get this discount.
    False advertising.
    This seems about correct, especially after recent events.

Scapes you do know that you can not compare your solution with what was advertised?

10% discount on marketplace items is something different than 10% bonus credits for cash

for this big "♥♥♥♥ up" you should really consider to give all founders/starters that bonus aswell -> why is every change and every little thing in this game you guys decide obviously only for your pocket and not for our enjoyment?

first i thought this game is amazing... but you Trion guys changed over the years i have not played any game of you... ethics?... non existent... communications?.. as good as non existent... what the hell happened since Rift launch...

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    Adventurers,

A few months ago when we first discussed the ArcheAge Patron Program, a 10% discount on Marketplace purchases was mentioned as a perk of being a Patron. While an "after launch" caveat was included in this perk, both XLGAMES and Trion Worlds have determined that the time to develop this perk would be significant, delaying the benefit to our Patrons longer than we're comfortable with. Instead, we will be implementing an equitable solution that Trion Worlds can execute on its own.

Today, all Patrons who purchased Credit Packs after Head Start began (September 12) will get a 10% bonus of those sums granted to their accounts. This bonus will only apply to accounts that purchased Credit Packs after their Patron Time was purchased, are in good standing (not banned, no chargebacks), and have not had their Patron Time or Credit Pack purchase refunded. It does not apply to the Credits from the Founder's Pack and Starter Pack packages. The 10% bonus Credits will apply on future Credit Pack purchases by Patrons.

The team has been eager to get this Patron bonus rolled out, thanks for your patience while we made it happen.
    And what about founders who purchased a Pack prior to Launch when you advertised a 10% Discount to us? We get nothing?

Thanks, incoming chargeback

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    Adventurers,

With respect, I'm not sure you're using the right word here. Equitable implies that this solution is even remotely the same as a 10% (retroactive as has been claimed a few times) discount on credit purchases. There is only one way to spend credits and get a 10% discount (through the store). There are a few different ways to have obtained credits. I've taken the liberty to list some, if not all of them below.

* Founders Pack
    * Starter Packs
    * APEX
    * Purchased BEFORE Head Start
    * Purchased AFTER Head Start

Your 'equitable' solution covered exactly ONE of these methods. You're about to have a lot of irate customers on your hands. Best of luck.

I am sure I am speaking for all founders when I say that we are really disappointed to not be receiving the 10% credits back.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast