+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dark Reavers -Auroria PvP

Post Dark Reavers -Auroria PvP

You might know us, you might not, Dark Reavers are going to roam around Auroria tonight from 08:30 Pm GMT and forward.

We are hoping to encounter fun PvP encounters and not mindless zerg, and that is really the reason for this post.
    If your guild is East Side and would like some PVP, then come to Auroria and hopefully bash into each other.

Our guild will not be +50 people because, like I said we are hoping for a good fight and not a Zerg fest. There for if you are a lot of players, it would be cool if you would divide your self up in smaller teams, for our fun, and for yours.

West side guild are also welcome, and it would be mind blowing if a ton of West and East clash into each other.

If your Guild will be attending, it would be nice to hear from you in this post.
    I will be Updating this post, about were in the map we are, if we cant seem to find anyone

The red dogs better hide cause we comin for em!

You mean you're not going fishing for a change?
    Dizzzy

-Ascension-

I'll be there
    Omimace
    Head of Archeage Chapter
    Dark Reavers

Quote Originally Posted by Fiftycal View Post
    You mean you're not going fishing for a change?
    Maybe later ;-) *S*

Ran into one of your members a few nights ago. Ezna harbour.. We killed a red and one of your crew quick as you like swam down with flippers on to ninja the trade pack.

Fair enough.. But not impressed.

What's your status towards other Western guilds?

Non Pk anyone except Pirate guilds, reds and trolls.

As for grounded packs they are fair game, think we have all had packs ninja'd from the sea bed in this game.

We try to help all our fellow green guilds where we can, we look forward to the growing strength of the reds and hope it leads to some great PVP and sieges.

Green vs Green is a complete waste of are factions time, resources and just makes us all look stupid.
    Omimace
    Head of Archeage Chapter
    Dark Reavers

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenheart View Post
    Ran into one of your members a few nights ago. Ezna harbour.. We killed a red and one of your crew quick as you like swam down with flippers on to ninja the trade pack.

Fair enough.. But not impressed.

What's your status towards other Western guilds?
    I cant comment much on the incident, since I do now know much of the details. How ever Dark Reavers are friendly towards all Western guild unless provoked, grifed ect ect.

Not long now
    Hope we will see some reds

Ok guys fair enough. Happy hunting !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast