Closed Thread
Page 403 of 967 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 401 402 403 404 405 413 453 503 903 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 9661

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge Server Connectivity Issues

2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #4022
    Currently on Nuia ... still figuring out where to settle down
    Guys .. please stop bashing each other for speaking, or not speaking, various languages. I speak English, et aussi, je parle Franšais un peu. It doesn't matter what language we speak. We're all communicating here. It's been a long few days for all of us.

update the first post dev team so people can know what servers are up or down!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    12:20 AM PST: Now that we know more about Calleil and Inoch, we realize that it will likely be tomorrow before those servers are up. We have been dealing with a combination of database and network issues and they seem to be affecting these two servers differently than the other servers, so it's taking longer to resolve their issues.
    When you start talking about database issues, people get worried. Can you re-confirm there is no rollback/lost data on these two servers?

Quote Originally Posted by Howl3r View Post
    Learn to speak multiple languages! They you are allowed to say to someone to speak english!
    totally agree! ><

Quote Originally Posted by KamikazeRainb0wz View Post
    So what's the % chance that it will be up tonight? I'm debating if I should sleep, or stay awake since the wording makes it sound as though there is a slight chance it may be up.
    so far it looks like the servers that are down now wont be up till tomorrow,if I had to venture a guess I'd say tomorrow afternoon at the earliest.

Quote Originally Posted by FireCait View Post
    Guys .. please stop bashing each other for speaking, or not speaking, various languages. I speak English, et aussi, je parle Franšais un peu. It doesn't matter what language we speak. We're all communicating here. It's been a long few days for all of us.

i agree but this totally fits

I have an issue with Auction House on Ollo, i listed a stack of 100 stone bricks, received notification that they sold, but got no mail for it.

I hope for Trion's sake, they do not give the F2P scrubs the same "compensation" as Patrons. If so, you are just showing that having Patron status is pointless. Surely Trion would not make a mistake like that as it would only be adding insult to injury to those paying their salaries and keeping their lights on.

Quote Originally Posted by KamikazeRainb0wz View Post
    So what's the % chance that it will be up tonight? I'm debating if I should sleep, or stay awake since the wording makes it sound as though there is a slight chance it may be up.
    I'd say go to sleep, hopefully wake up and play :P
    <RAGNAROK>

Rugomar - Blighter
    All Hail The Taco

Closed Thread