+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Flirtatious Flower

Quote Originally Posted by Zuleica View Post
    Near as I can tell it is unanimous opinion that it does not cancel Owners Mark
    Thanks!

On my server this flower exploit is being done in teams of 2-4 and there is no way to overcome it by casting buffs/skills, as they work together to make sure that you just dance, dance and dance some more while they drive your hauler/schooner full of cheese to the mobs..

This is an game breaking exploit not a game mechanic and its not a "sandbox" feature when you cant fight back..

Quote Originally Posted by gips View Post
    On my server this flower exploit is being done in teams of 2-4 and there is no way to overcome it by casting buffs/skills, as they work together to make sure that you just dance, dance and dance some more while they drive your hauler/schooner full of cheese to the mobs..

This is an game breaking exploit not a game mechanic and its not a "sandbox" feature when you cant fight back..
    And Trion remains mute as to banning the exploiters...really intelligent customer relations and 'branding'. Customer relations the Atilla the Hun way.

Quote Originally Posted by gips View Post

That's what I've been pointing out earlier, despite one "Mr. I know it all" minimizing and saying that you could get out of it easily just using skills.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    We have no plans to merge servers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    None of our servers are being merged. While we want to offer the ability to transfer servers, the service has been requested of XLGAMES but is not yet available.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirah View Post
    That's what I've been pointing out earlier, despite one "Mr. I know it all" minimizing and saying that you could get out of it easily just using skills.
    Counter process is the same and still works, but I will give you that it can become more difficult if there is an organized team (4 total people by your counting or more). It just becomes a click war to see who can get what they want first. I havent had to deal with this yet.

None of the game mechanics change.

And not having Mark up to begin with puts you in a really bad spot.
    Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

Quote Originally Posted by Greydog View Post
    Remove the item ...problem solved.
    This. 100%

It is a completely useless item, and this exploit has been around forever. Something really needs to be done about this. If I'm a carebear for doing safe runs, then what are the people who use this exploit??

Quote Originally Posted by SLiNG186 View Post
    This. 100%

It is a completely useless item, and this exploit has been around forever. Something really needs to be done about this. If I'm a carebear for doing safe runs, then what are the people who use this exploit??
    Cheaters.

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Sakrateri View Post
    Hello there,

I had a lengthy chat with a GM last night after I got exploited on my hauler on Melisarra server by Godfather and his sidekick Ekuz,

I had 1min 23s left on owners mark and they used flirtatious flower and I promptly stood up and Godfather was at the wheel before I even knew what happened. They took it to the level 40 elites in gwenoid to have it destroyed then took my packs.

I have 4 subscriptions My wife, Myself and our two sons that we pay monthly for and because this is an exploit that I know they have used on many others I told the GM that I demand something be done to them or I will be forced to cancel all subscriptions as I can not play a game where exploits are not dealt with.

If I do trade runs in PVP zones I expect the possibility to lose my stuff and no problem but to be in a peaceful zone where you can not do nothing against the perpetrators is just ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

So now here we are today today with these two still online and still dealing out their exploits on unsuspecting players that can not fight back and not only doing it but also telling people to search them on youtube to watch their exploits in action, and yes videos are there and they are quite proud of it.

My only option to fight back at this is to cancel my accounts which I am doing at this moment as I have no faith that Trion will do anything about this.

Now they have lost my monthly subs to rift and archeage because they continue to allow this type of behavior.

Everyone have fun in this type of atmosphere.
    So.... you are telling me... you got flowered off the wheel with 1 min 23 sec and stood there dancing like an idiot for 1 min 23 sec before you noticed it was no longer you driving.... lelelelel get rekt nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Kirah View Post
    Read the comment of Sociopathix on this reddit post:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/com..._game_footage/

This is how it works and it requires two exploiters, don't trust PhoenixrisingLA.
    This ^^

PhoenixrisingLA just likes to make things up and argue over it.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixrisingLA View Post
    Yeah I do lol. U just described exactly what I said. One person enables the other to exploit.

You can play the semantics game if you like, I know fighting on forums is very important to you, but this counter method works.
    And you should know, you do it all of the time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast