+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 81 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge Downtime Compensation Details and Plans

Quote Originally Posted by jeezy View Post
    Hey Durp,

He is talking about popping a labor pot every 12 hours thus generating a total of 8k labor a day.
    Yeah, but those labor pots cost 30 gold each so what were we arguing about again?

It didn't work for me. I went to the glyph website. seen the packages. I clicked apply which took me to another page. There was no buy now button nor character selection. I went back and now the packages dont show up on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    It didn't work for me. I went to the glyph website. seen the packages. I clicked apply which took me to another page. There was no buy now button nor character selection. I went back and now the packages dont show up on the website.
    they aren't ready yet. Wait for the email or ingame announcement

Quote Originally Posted by Thotz View Post
    Lol so nothing more for the 5 servers that were down for 3 full days??? we got the same that the server that had just a few hours or even minutes downtime???? that joke...
    Are you seriously going to gripe that players on, say, Aranzeb, are getting TOO MUCH compensation?

I am disappointed by the lack of perspective I am witnessing on this forum.

Only one issue; what happens to those who play both US and EU, they then loose out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kin Rage View Post
    Are you guys seriously expecting Trion to give you what you COULD have done had you been playing? 5 gilda a day, the labor from using workers comp on a 12 hour cool down, etc. Why stop there, why not hasla tokens, charcoal from trade pack runs, free levels.

While we are at it, lets make Trions CS team come up with individualized compensation packages based on factors like what items were on your farm, if you have a history of doing the dailies or farming hasla, or how long your sever was down and if it was up, how long the queue was and how laggy it was.

Stop being so damn greedy people.

The irony here is that the people who are crying for what you described are likley the same people who demonize trion for their cash shop. "Trino is a cash grab, such greedy!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dandurin View Post
    You didn't "lose" those days. You get them back later with 5 free Patron days.

I seriously don't understand why people think they should be getting gameplay rewards for gameplay they didn't perform.
    Exactly. Who cares if you lost land? Who cares about the "potential" gold you lost? I for one didn't lose anything, other than 2 days of play, and am glad to be getting the 7.5k labor, along with the other fluff. The ones I do feel for are the people who lost tons of gold in animals and crops.

Quote Originally Posted by Firesparkz Lavawalker View Post
    Hi Kaiu,

On bound items from later in the thread:

On the single-account glyph policy to keep it fair and balanced for all who play;

That will be one of the top priority for Trion to rectify inhouse (XL not required on this issue) that will be pushed as step one before we can expect anything from XL to bother lifting a finger about rectifying exploitable and/or flawed machanics. It would be an insult to Jake & the crew at XL if Trion asked them to do so before Trion provisioned properly for ArcheAge to match its intended design.

You know the saying, one must look after their own backyard before looking after anothers, partnership or not. This applies to everything in life, all the way through to being able to respect, love, trust, etc oneself before being able to respect, love, trust, etc another.

All in good time though as we will work it out on PTS down the track; For now those with several accounts free or paid patron access will allocated the reward packs. So yes to answer your question, these players will have X number of accounts times the adavtage over you with only a single account to do such task as refining, harvesting raw materials, farms/estates spread over accounts to reduce tax certificate weekly rental costs etc ...

In simple terms/the facts in directly answering your concerns, Yes these players with multi-accounts have exploited the Trion provisioned loophole (That Trion also allows for at present) that does not match ArcheAge's intended design for not only current workings of LP based or tax based tasks, but also for any applied compensation such as offered in this thread.

Sorry to leave a bad taste in your mouth on this issue. Maybe in time it will be resolved.
    We shall see how Trion operates in terms of encouraging such exploitation of a provisioned game's intended design at a later time.

This is what we will be looking to change as a policy change directive at Trion >

https://support.trionworlds.com/app/...ng-in-archeage

I expect Jake @ XL to refuse of which his company is well within its contractual rights to do so on commercial grounds any admendments/changes to problematic/exploitable issues within ArcheAge until such time that Trion Worlds can get their own side, the provisioning side, sorted out correctly first to match the game's intended design. Before this occurs I hold little hope for changes when PTS arrives. It will be a mostly talk and little (fluff/cosmetic) remedy action road-show, nothing more until Trion delivers good on their own side first.

As a footnote:

The above Trion policy also deminishes the value and financial input being made into their service for other projects such as this:
    Project FIRE! > http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ome-the-hunted

Especially since by Trion Worlds own policy they allow and encourage any person to scam the system (compenstion packs awarded & advantages over other participants) while not being inline with the intended ArcheAge game design.

The knock on effects are wide-reaching .... Probably more than the CEO at Trion even realises (is aware of - Foresight) in the damage being done to Trion Worlds bottomline by lossing part of the silent majorityof the ArcheAge NA/EU playerbase as active paying participants over such issues.

I have no clue if people have watched your video's, or if they have read all the information you post, but if they have not, they should, you give very well thought out information, and draw very detailed conclusions, and even if i disagree with you on a topic, you still explain it in a manner which makes me at least understand where you are coming from, may not mean much coming from a old fart like myself, but respect.

How long until we get e-mails because im a patron and have not gotten one yet?

Hmm.. This is actually kinda nice.. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 81 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast