+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gunslinger on pts ?

Gunslinger on pts ?

Ello
    Question for XL / Gamigo:
    Will we be able to try the new dlc with gunslinger on pts? With the previous one, there was such a possibility. I even think we SHOULD have it for testing first.
    AAU Gildaron - Bliis, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

Quote Originally Posted by Noxie View Post
    Ello
    Question for XL / Gamigo:
    Will we be able to try the new dlc with gunslinger on pts? With the previous one, there was such a possibility. I even think we SHOULD have it for testing first.
    Would be cool to be honest, I haven't touched AA in a long time, again I didn't necessarily quit, but more watching from the shadows to see if PTS will ever be up. I'm not gonna go into it, but isn't the skill trees normally free in the game? Why is Gunslinger separate all of a sudden? Like what I mean is when Malediction came out as a new skill branch, everyone could access it, so is Gunslinger the same or you have to pay to have a new skill branch now? Is that seriously a thing that has changed for AA/AAU?

Also heya Noxie, long time no see, how've you been? How's been PTS? How's been the mates? (Phoenix, Mak, etc).
    "Ah were can I begin this tale? The 5 old empires..those of the Forsaken now slumbers in the dark of Calmlands, Valliant Knights of Vanguard wanders upon the winds to new lands after the siege in Marcala...the Warriors of Chaos lays slumbering in Heedmar after the black inky Abyss, The Crest of many who once ruled Nuimari, to those who roam with the Yata's Kingdoms in Sungold, all may be not what they used to be, but those fragments of knights still shape Auroria today." -Lucious

Quote Originally Posted by Wraithunter View Post
    Would be cool to be honest, I haven't touched AA in a long time, again I didn't necessarily quit, but more watching from the shadows to see if PTS will ever be up. I'm not gonna go into it, but isn't the skill trees normally free in the game? Why is Gunslinger separate all of a sudden? Like what I mean is when Malediction came out as a new skill branch, everyone could access it, so is Gunslinger the same or you have to pay to have a new skill branch now? Is that seriously a thing that has changed for AA/AAU?

Also heya Noxie, long time no see, how've you been? How's been PTS? How's been the mates? (Phoenix, Mak, etc).
    The gunslinger tree has been split because the company is looking for new sources of money. For unknown reasons, they did not give gunslinger on pts, people could not test this class, how it will be played. It's a shame because it's a big change in AA. I do not know if the gunslinger is in a good class or not, but only 2 months have passed since its introduction and there is a price reduction. So either the class is lame or nobody wants to buy it without checking.
    I, too, have been practically not playing AA recently for the reasons described above, but also because the last server merge made me homeless in the game. Someone has not thought about something or has counted incorrectly, and many people have no room for houses for themselves. And new players where to build theirs ?? This way the game can only crash. Sad because it really was a great game.

pts

hi wraith and noxie yes gunslinger i weak compared to an archer its a ranged weapon so bow is useless for that class which means u loose points bet equip ingle hand daggers to get increase speed and mele as housing and merge goes i had not played much either since merge no friends and useless greedy guild .on that note AA may soon be a thing of the past same old lame content

People in the chat wrote on Hieronimus that there was to be some update to the gunslinger and it would be better. But what exactly is unknown. I am concerned that pts has been closed for so long and it was impossible to check the gunslinger, but for a long time now, Gamigo and XL's policies have been weird.

+ Reply to Thread