+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New KR 2.0 Fishing Boat

boats in this game have gone ******ed. I was being chased by a well know credit card warrior on my server tonight. He flaunts it by putting Visa on his sails, lol. Anyway, I managed to get into peace waters. Didn't matter, 1 clipper, I said 1 clipper harpooned my boat and drug it sideways into the war water. Such BS!

Well this does look quite interesting to say the least ^^

HaTkilled.me

Power is a burden. A shackle for those of clear conscience and divine purpose. It yokes the responsible, tasking them to make impossible decisions. Power awards neither friend nor ally. For if the price of conviction is misanthropy, then the weak truly deserve a ruler. Power is sovereign

Quote Originally Posted by Lensar View Post
    Judging by the video, fishing is apparently a friendly social event in Korea...unlike on NA/EU.
    What are you talking about? Every time someone is spotted in a fishing boat a lot of pp come over to play :3

Quote Originally Posted by Simonz View Post
    Right? it wasn't only me!
    I never seen a fishing raid with people wearing swim suites and laughing, every time I pass by a fishing ship I see everyone running and screaming in panic
    hehehehe, talk about a fun event!

Whoa, I love it and I am not even a fisherman.

I might go fish after all if this boat hits EU.

But it depends whether it can be upgraded to be just as fast as other ships like clippers for example.
    If it's still the slowest ship then I'm afraid it has not much purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyleptic View Post
    Whoa, I love it and I am not even a fisherman.

I might go fish after all if this boat hits EU.

But it depends whether it can be upgraded to be just as fast as other ships like clippers for example.
    If it's still the slowest ship then I'm afraid it has not much purpose.
    The propeller is regradable(As hodor says on page 1) so the speed or turning can be increased I imagine

Hopefully the next gen fishing is profitable again.

Interesting. Whale boat. Also they caught 3 different types of fish at least from that one spot? So fish schools are RNG too now.

would by right away the second is released. and i dont fish anymore.
    Errors have been made, others will be blamed.

Quote Originally Posted by talizzar View Post
    Interesting. Whale boat. Also they caught 3 different types of fish at least from that one spot? So fish schools are RNG too now.
    When I was doing the bamboo pole quests, I caught 15 or more types from the same exact spot using the auto-fish feature.
    Tact is for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunja Business View Post
    When I was doing the bamboo pole quests, I caught 15 or more types from the same exact spot using the auto-fish feature.
    Fishing from the shore is completely different than fishing from a boat. Sure you can toss your line in and catch the junk fish like you get from shore. You will never catch a trophy fish unless you are a school of fish. Currently you find single schools of Marlin, Sailfish, Grouper and Tuna. You never see more than one type of fish in a school.

They could be just showing the different fish for the video. Who knows if they caught them from the same school. The picture of the school of fish from underwater showed tuna and marlin though. This would actually make fishing more interesting as you will have to fish and the school you find and either decide to keep the low gold fish or release them. No more going to a marlin school and catching all good gold keepers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast