+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Decorations/Trees to prevent player to drive through my garden?

Update: It's possible to drive through Avocado Trees once they are full grown. They only block drivers if they are still saplings. The only impassable fruit tree is the Cherry Tree.

Any other suggestions?

Use 2 or three rows of them then ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Zappalot View Post
    Use 2 or three rows of them then ^^
    Does it work for you?
    I can drive through their (full-grown) trunk, it's not blocking anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Renera View Post
    That's kinda mean...
    OK, but this guy is like an old man standing on his porch shaking his fist at neighborhood children. It's a silly (bordering on stupid) complaint, seriously. I mean IRL if someone drives a tractor through your garden it's a freaking disaster, but in-game it's like who gives a crap? They're not damaging your stuff and their gone in 30 seconds. It's a RP wah-fest, and I think it's ridiculous. Too bad if it sounds mean, the.

I see a lot of people on this thread don't understand the OP's OCD.

I feel your pain OP. If you were on my server I would Drag my clipper onto that trade route and permanently park it there for you.
    --------------
    Patrick
    4jacks

Quote Originally Posted by Shiraie View Post
    Update: It's possible to drive through Avocado Trees once they are full grown. They only block drivers if they are still saplings. The only impassable fruit tree is the Cherry Tree.

Any other suggestions?
    So once you are blocked, all you have to do is stand there for 24 hours and you can go through. Problem solved

__________________________________________________ __________________

Proud member of <Independent Traders> Eanna (EU)
    Not a member of those big alliances with their megalomaniac leaders!
    Bringer of Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by arby View Post
    OK, but this guy is like an old man standing on his porch shaking his fist at neighborhood children. It's a silly (bordering on stupid) complaint, seriously. I mean IRL if someone drives a tractor through your garden it's a freaking disaster, but in-game it's like who gives a crap? They're not damaging your stuff and their gone in 30 seconds. It's a RP wah-fest, and I think it's ridiculous. Too bad if it sounds mean, the.
    I see many posts about how this game is a sandbox and not to cry if someone blocks a bridge, purples on you or whatever. So this guy wants his sandbox to not be a roadway- let him stack crates to the sky- that would be fine with me.
    I am outraged that you are outraged, and if you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

You are funny, lol.

Plant cactus.
    Altimar
    Master Paladin, Noob Doomlord, Tanky af Templar, lolSkullknight
    "There are no casuals in this house." -Morsakin

Well, I think anyone with fences should get max jail time no matter what crime they do. I hate having to run around them. There is enough stuff in the way as is. Support open borders!

This is what I love about AA. I can respect that you don't want people driving over your chickens and flowers, however, I have never been bothered by it. I like the fact that you have let this come to our attention, and shared it with us.

I have not read all the posts on this thread, so I hope this isn't a repeat suggestion. I would recommend you make a poster to hang on your scarecrow, stating that you would appreciate people to respect your land ownership, and not drive over it, or something to that extent

Good luck, keep us posted!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast