+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Who the heck is this random guild

Who the heck is this random guild

So I was on aranzeb and noticed that a guild called <FURY> was looking to transfer over. Curious because ive never heard of this guild but they act like they are the best. Any words on this guild? Seems like another guild that would just quit AA after coming to Aranzeb
    It's a disaster.

Well, as the analyst of the faction West of Ezi, I will report to you this:

Fury has been around since the launch of AA. They have been dominating the play with the organized plans of their play. They do contain a lot of p2w players, however, thier skills are in no match for the East Faction, which in our server is dominated by. They do not understand the fact that only reason why players are in their guild is b/c they are the most active in the server and players just want safety from them. Aka " joined for survival." West have lost many potential players, however, they will be back after the merge.

Other than listed above, they will hardly stand a chance after merge with new style of play. However, if the new server guilds do not have the style of "working together," I am certain that Fury will dominate the play once again.

The opposing guild of Fury +Pepsi + PREY are also well geared (to name a few: Two Mules One Though, Dawn, Outcast).

My advice to you is start building alliance.
    RIP 2014 - 2018
    Cardiologist/Physician/Giver

"Time for me to move on, have fun everybody and be nice to each other and play the selfless game. After all, its just a game." - Cardio

Misinformation on top of lies, if we were to transfer to a server it certainly wouldn't be Aranzeb.

Also Cardio, stop acting as if you know your nose from your ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, you know nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage1337 View Post
    Misinformation on top of lies, if we were to transfer to a server it certainly wouldn't be Aranzeb.

Also Cardio, stop acting as if you know your nose from your ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, you know nothing.
    More than most of Fury.
    You really can't say that as a leader that don't pvp first off. Learn to pvp first before "flopping lips."
    RIP 2014 - 2018
    Cardiologist/Physician/Giver

"Time for me to move on, have fun everybody and be nice to each other and play the selfless game. After all, its just a game." - Cardio

Isn't Forest Crow in Aranzeb? I know Savage(guild leader of Fury) was asking around about them way before merges were confirmed. My assumptions were that he was curious if this guild could give him a challenge since I'm pretty sure they're bored of being one of the top guilds on Ezi.

Interesting to see a Fury guild starting to grow on Aranzeb that resembles the behavior of the one here on Ezi. Whether it's the real deal or not is beyond me. Savage is the kind of guy who'd say he never steals packs right as he was walking away with one of your's on his back so don't expect too much of any info from him

This thread is confusing. First we say they're very p2w. Then we say they are good. P2w and good are not the same. In Aa it can be quite misleading because gear beats skill often.

So all I can really gather is they're credit card.heroes of ezi.

Please discuss.

Since its only a small part of pvp I won't make a big deal of it but as far as arenas go. Fury is far from impressive on my list. At least on an individual basis.
    Twitch.tv/Vlare ^_^ Commentary/Ask me anything / VODS Available, currently ShadowBlade

Old Dark runner Guide http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...k-Runner-GUIDE

Quote Originally Posted by Hurtappl View Post
    this is a farming game! when they say pvp they mean player vs plant

We dont care if they come. Not worried about some random guild on a no name server like EZI. Watching their "PVP" videos dont come to aranzeb because you will just quit AA. You arent a match for forestcrow. Please go to like Ollo where they just zerg without skill. You might have a chance there. You might be able to beat forestcrow if you bring 500 people. 1 FC member = 10 Fury. Please just go away and stop leveling on aranzeb. your boring
    It's a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose Wayne View Post
    Isn't Forest Crow in Aranzeb? I know Savage(guild leader of Fury) was asking around about them way before merges were confirmed. My assumptions were that he was curious if this guild could give him a challenge since I'm pretty sure they're bored of being one of the top guilds on Ezi.

Interesting to see a Fury guild starting to grow on Aranzeb that resembles the behavior of the one here on Ezi. Whether it's the real deal or not is beyond me. Savage is the kind of guy who'd say he never steals packs right as he was walking away with one of your's on his back so don't expect too much of any info from him
    bro they are doing "RESEARCH" and never heard of Forestcrow. Might want to explain to them they arent gonna win if they come. Best chances are Ollo. How can you be informed about something if you dont know who forestcrow is LOL

FC been around since alpha. I used to fight them a lot in the Bushi days.

You kinda look nab making that comment sir. Please learn your place. #vets
    Twitch.tv/Vlare ^_^ Commentary/Ask me anything / VODS Available, currently ShadowBlade

Old Dark runner Guide http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...k-Runner-GUIDE

Quote Originally Posted by Hurtappl View Post
    this is a farming game! when they say pvp they mean player vs plant

Anyone here actually care who Forest Crow is?
    Altimar
    Master Paladin, Noob Doomlord, Tanky af Templar, lolSkullknight
    "There are no casuals in this house." -Morsakin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast