+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Aranzeb Boom Again

all I can stay is WTF

Quote Originally Posted by Teajay View Post
    That is just rude Funny, but rude!
    what, keeps me from using profanity at all of this. and I was about to craft some swords too. just pulling out the mats for the job -_-

TASTYKATE
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

You really would thing they would have a handle on this crap by now

i was doing a 22 pack merchant trade ship run and DC only to find out that you scrubs still havent fixed the problem! i have defended you the past few days for this bullcrap, but enough is enough! "heres 5 compensation coins" to hell with your coins! spend some of the millions you get from your goddam supply crates on some better servers!!! you owe your subscribers!"

Thanks for only downing our server again!

today 7/25 is my b day.. its now ruined!!!! no yny peace...=(* why server have to keep crashing just befor yny war? why game gods so mad at us? O.o

so anyone want to take bets on how many paying customers they just lost within the last 5 minutes

Oh and can't post a down thread because "I do not have a character above level 15" yeah thanks. I have a level 50 and 41... still cannot post a new thread! Maybe if your server was up it would realize I have characters that SHOULD be allowed to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Alianne View Post
    TRION I DEMAND to at least be reimbursed the packs that will surely be gone when I get back on.. right now they are on the ground because my hauler has gone poof by now and those packs will only stay on the ground so long... And what are you going to do for the people like the guy above with a full merchant ship....?
    You're trolling right? When the server crashes, your packs are safe. You respawn your hauler/merchant wherever it was when the servers crashed, whenever you're ready to respawn it and continue your journey.

You only lose packs if you DC or there is a connectivity issue. Not the same thing as a server crash.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast