+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Strongest Ezi Guilds

Strongest Ezi Guilds

So things have shifted a lot in the past couple of months, including the balance of power. The strongest guilds in terms of overall strength have changed. I try to have an unbiased perspective on this, so this is how I see things standing at the moment:

Fury
    Ascendancy
    Virtue
    Reds
    Killjoy
    TMOT
    Tax Collectors

Discuss
    Altimar
    Master Paladin, Noob Doomlord, Tanky af Templar, lolSkullknight
    "There are no casuals in this house." -Morsakin

why u looking 4 beef?

and who is TMOT?

Ain't no beef, just is what it is lol. Two Mules One Trough
    Altimar

Oh I forgot to include TC, they are above TMOT unless they have more members than I know of.
    Altimar

Eh, here are my perspectives on the top three western guilds:

<Fury>: Led by Savage, the successors of <Gentlemen's Club> and no doubt the strongest guild in the server at the moment. After <PREY> and <Decimation> merged into it and several members from <Sovereign>, <Oblites Milites>, and <Phoenix Rising> joined it due to dismay that resulted from their respective merges into <Two Mules One Through>, <Fury> is probably at its highest point in quite a while, especially that the guild is the current main force controlling the Delphinad Ghost Ships and frequently kills world bosses such as Morpheus. While the dissolution of the Free Trade Vanguard and going green pirate has irritated some westerners, those events really helped <Fury> shows its strength and also attracted many other green pirates that were scattered around the server's green pirate guilds.

<KILLJOY>: Led by Boltaction and a good contender to be the second most powerful guild in the west. Several of their members are either former pirates or people who in general have strong dislike of <Fury>. While they previously were in friendly terms with <Fury>, the Yuiyanami incident brought these guilds down to war. Albeit they lack <Fury>'s numbers and a navy, their members are primarily skilled and geared PVPers. Their recent turn from green pirate to an enemy of <Fury> has also bolstered a rise in their numbers.

<Two Mules One Through>: Led by Crotchburn, this guild is one of the most numerous one in the server. After merging with <Sovereign>, <Oblites Milites>, <Phoenix Rising>, and former members of <Salty>. Basically they're good contenders for a top west guild, albeit though their strength comes mostly from numbers as despite being more numerous than <KILLJOY> and even <Fury>, they are not as well-geared as the above-mentioned guilds.

Also, I can't say I've heard of TC though. If you mean <Tax Collectors> than no, they don't have more members.

Quote Originally Posted by Saruna View Post
    Eh, here are my perspectives on the top three western guilds:

<Fury>: Led by Savage, the successors of <Gentlemen's Club> and no doubt the strongest guild in the server at the moment. After <PREY> and <Decimation> merged into it and several members from <Sovereign>, <Oblites Milites>, and <Phoenix Rising> joined it due to dismay that resulted from their respective merges into <Two Mules One Through>, <Fury> is probably at its highest point in quite a while, especially that the guild is the current main force controlling the Delphinad Ghost Ships and frequently kills world bosses such as Morpheus. While the dissolution of the Free Trade Vanguard and going green pirate has irritated some westerners, those events really helped <Fury> shows its strength and also attracted many other green pirates that were scattered around the server's green pirate guilds.

<KILLJOY>: Led by Boltaction and a good contender to be the second most powerful guild in the west. Several of their members are either former pirates or people who in general have strong dislike of <Fury>. While they previously were in friendly terms with <Fury>, the Yuiyanami incident brought these guilds down to war. Albeit they lack <Fury>'s numbers and a navy, their members are primarily skilled and geared PVPers. Their recent turn from green pirate to an enemy of <Fury> has also bolstered a rise in their numbers.

<Two Mules One Through>: Led by Crotchburn, this guild is one of the most numerous one in the server. After merging with <Sovereign>, <Oblites Milites>, <Phoenix Rising>, and former members of <Salty>. Basically they're good contenders for a top west guild, albeit though their strength comes mostly from numbers as despite being more numerous than <KILLJOY> and even <Fury>, they are not as well-geared as the above-mentioned guilds.
    Hmm. Factoring in number, TMOT would be above TC then.
    Altimar

Quote Originally Posted by Altimar View Post
    Hmm. Factoring in number, TMOT would be above TC then.
    TMOT has taken in Phoenix Rising, Sovereign, Oblites Milites, and many other smaller guilds in an alliance to combat Fury. And to be honest, I really don't see many TC members around. Having Yuffiee joining in is a big plus especially for the morale value, but when it comes to numbers and naval power, I don't see them winning. To be fair, I'll probably start playing more on my East alt to get to know Eastern guilds better.

Tax Collectors has grown because a bunch of the pirates that came back joined them, but they are definitely below TMOT in terms of power.
    IGN - Rificz
    GM of <Sacrifice> (Pirate)
    <Virtue> is dormant for now...

Quote Originally Posted by Rificz View Post
    Tax Collectors has grown because a bunch of the pirates that came back joined them, but they are definitely below TMOT in terms of power.
    Yeah I thought TMOT was like a 15-20 man guild...
    Altimar

TC numbers

i mean we got about 40+ now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast