+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: So yeah, Chinese Archeage....

Also didn't XL give Tencent development rights? So they can make more modifications then Trion can even dream of.

So after time the CN AA will be nothing like the KR/RU or NA/EU versions. Plus the 'normalization' of the mounts and gliders was on the speed, the skills are what makes then different and should be their selling factor.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudbone827 View Post
    YOU DIDN'T KNOW? ALL games released in foreign countries(other than the USA) ALWAYS GET the better releases while the USA gets the crap, even the GW2 release in China was more spectacular than that of what the USA got.
    Is not about the release is about. The game rules and the stats and The bloody cash shop and the the rest and the bugs everything that we dont have and other versions have

This game on na/eu will be on is full potencial with 2 options ... Or trion starts doing there job and stop blaming others or xl fires trion and get a real publisher ( same that happen on tera).... Probably 2 option is the best

Then there's the whole Westernization and that doesn't fit our audience.

Guess they are hinting that some of us just ought to move. Or die? Not exactly sure what the message is.

Interested

I am definitely interested in this Chinese version... Anyone able to lend a hand getting set up? Made it as far as downloading so far lol.

So I had to look back, Tencent had the publishing rights to AA back in sept of 2010... almost 5 years they held onto the game and now drop in on the public.

Yeah, Tencent knew what to do, the rush we had here in the NA/EU seems a bit harsher as we technically have a port of the game. I'm guessing that Tencent release a literal remake of AA which is why it's looking so good.

@Celestra All the changes Trion made are XL's urging. Looks like something going no here.
    I drink in the moooor~ning!!
    I drink in the eeee~vening!!
    I drink on the wooo~rk clock!!
    I need an intervention.

Quote Originally Posted by notebene View Post
    Then there's the whole Westernization and that doesn't fit our audience.

Guess they are hinting that some of us just ought to move. Or die? Not exactly sure what the message is.
    What Westernization means they are not going to make a Walt Disney game for you and your kids. It is a mature game and if you are going to play with your kids, make sure they can handle it. But I bet some bored person wrote a 10 page complaint about some BS and Trion has been changing the game to fit these few cry babies needs. Remember if you see it in a game you are likely to do it in RL in the West.....lol Always the same old crap with these MMO's wish Disney would make a good one for these people's kids and leave things a alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillan View Post
    What Westernization means they are not going to make a Walt Disney game for you and your kids. It is a mature game and if you are going to play with your kids, make sure they can handle it. But I bet some bored person wrote a 10 page complaint about some BS and Trion has been changing the game to fit these few cry babies needs. Remember if you see it in a game you are likely to do it in RL in the West.....lol Always the same old crap with these MMO's wish Disney would make a good one for these people's kids and leave things a alone.
    It's sad but true.

Also to the OP, was the Tencent version of AA stored mostly client side like ours or more server side?

Just wait for it.

The Chinese MMO market is the most P2W out there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast