+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: So yeah, Chinese Archeage....

Quote Originally Posted by Empyreus View Post
    outside of stuff changing like MMOs tend too... what exactly have they outright LIED to us about that's worth it to be frothing angry over?

Do I think Trion has run AA the best? No they could of done better, I dare say they run Rift (they're own game mind you) quite a bit better but they're also the dev there where as here they are not so there is definitely gonna be some wires crossed here and there.

But I don't think I've ever felt outright "lied" too by Trion when it comes to various practices. No more so anyway, than I've witnessed or been through in...pretty mucha ny other game I've played so could you tell me in your eyes what they've lied and lied and lied about?
    Start of the game.
    How about move to this new sever it's safe
    Months in.
    Now we will move all these severs together and make you start again ...Thanks for the cash

Quote Originally Posted by Parze View Post
    26." Is the server im on with a couple others, it is 1,6 or cluster 1 server 6
    where did you get your activation key from?

26." Is the server im on with a couple others, it is 1,6 or cluster 1 server 6
    What's your name in game, and what faction? I rolled on 1-1 but I'm more than happy to swap over, just hate that damn Auroria stuff at the beginning lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudy View Post
    where did you get your activation key from?
    on reddit /u/Problematic_clown gave it to me. Theres another reddit user called /u/skhull witch you can buy it from. Send him a message on reddit

Edit:he had a spare key and posted a thread on reddit which he chose to give it to me, he has no more. You can buy one from skhull i think he might be a chinese and english speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Ammirix View Post
    What's your name in game, and what faction? I rolled on 1-1 but I'm more than happy to swap over, just hate that damn Auroria stuff at the beginning lol.
    game name is Parze i went west for a change cos i was east on NA. I'l be setting up a english guild over there when we get enough people add me on skype if you want-"joshacornp" il be home from school in about 3 and a half hours(:

game name is Parze i went west for a change cos i was east on NA. I'l be setting up a english guild over there when we get enough people add me on skype if you want-"joshacornp" il be home from school in about 3 and a half hours(:
    I can't add your toon in game, maybe something to do with the language?

Quote Originally Posted by Caudy View Post
    they said they cannot send CDKEY to me since im from outside china... but my friend got a key from them
    The excuse they gave me, after also canceling my order, was the payment was "too risky". I'm hoping this is just another early access phase and it truly goes full open at some point. I have little intention of playing much there, but it would be fun to poke around and see another publisher's experience. The launcher is absolutely stunning, at least ....

Quote Originally Posted by Ammirix View Post
    I can't add your toon in game, maybe something to do with the language?
    Probably on different servers? Are you on 1,6? Im pretty sure im on that one. Whats your ign?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14