Closed Thread
Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Ask your questions to XL and Trion!

Quote Originally Posted by Sixtycastle View Post
    How long will it take Trion and Xl to admit they have just killed what could have been the most successful MMO out there on the market to date?
    It isn't dead yet, but they are definitely causing floods of people to leave.
    ||Meow! Nya~Nya~Nya!
    Hi WarriorPoets is recruiting for AAU! | Wynn | East
    Who seeks shall find.

Items that are normally destroyed during a land demolish must be packed up into your character’s inventory or warehouse in order to prevent their destruction.
    Can we get a better idea of what that entails? Also, could we perhaps get the character increase to 6 before evolution so that we can use that extra storage since we will not be able to use mail and might not be able to use chests?

Quote Originally Posted by BigMac View Post
    This was answered on Friday in post #144 on page 15 of this very thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Trixstir View Post
    Need the transfer questions answered way better. It says in order to qualify Your character cannot be online. Then down at the end of it it reads

Will this mean that we will not be able to play for a full two weeks thus missing event stuff?

The answer to this is that you will be able to play, but you will not be able to perform any action that would break one of the requirements. (An example of this would be you locking in your request, logging on to the server, and then attempting to join a family. The system will prevent you from joining a family during the period of time between locking your request and performing the transfer.)
    Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan
    Senior Community Manager, ArcheAge
    I see. I didn't know that! Thanks for the clarification!
    ||Meow! Nya~Nya~Nya!
    Who seeks shall find.

Will the instant kit for scarecrow farms/ houses/ workbench/etc be fully built once you place it down or (according to rumors xD) will there be a 10 minute build time for those instant kits? causing you to have 2 "unbuilt" structures because of the 10 minute build time? purisu berifai sankyu!

Hasla weapons

Quote Originally Posted by Buhg View Post
    What did I miss about Hasla weapons?
    This is what I read on the server transfers and evolution official Trion site.

"We are also evaluating the use of in-game items like the Hasla Tier 2 and 3 weapons and the Lunar Scarecrow Farms available on the marketplace. These items may be temporarily removed from the game during the release of the Fresh Start servers. These plans are still being discussed and are not final."

"Trion and XL are also considering removing the crafting recipe for the Tier 2 and Tier 3 Hasla Weapons during the launch period. Players on the Fresh Start servers will not be able to immediately take advantage of these items during launch. Again, any items that are disabled will be disabled on all servers, so these weapons will not be available for a period of time after the Evolution is completed."

To me this is unclear. If someone has a clear understanding about these weapons, enlighten me as we are currently working to upgrade our Hasla weapons.

Will Morpheus eventually get content that the older servers have? Carrot Dash/Wings, Rudolph Hauler, Submarine event, the halloween stuff, and blue salt festival, etc?
    ||Meow! Nya~Nya~Nya!
    Who seeks shall find.

I'm curious farms, houses and etc how many of them actually will be fully kiit... coz in thread discussion it was only 2 but acordiing to the announcement it doesn't specify the details.. right now I have 3 16x16 farms and planning to get a marine house.

Rvy
    Nazar - WEST/x-Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by METATRON View Post
    I hope the compensations for Diamond Shores take into consideration how hard it was to build something there, not having any crafting benches, a region in constant conflict, anyone can kill you and soooo many people coming to the library right next door.
    This being said, I really hope you take into consideration that a Thatched Farmhouse is x2.25 larger than a 16x16 and was a lot harder to find a plot for it; is so much harder to find a plot for it. And most importantly it took transporting in a very risky zone 10 tradepacks of stone, 5 of lumber and 5 of iron (over 315g materials value), compared to building a farm/gazebo: 1 tradepack of lumber risk - [12g] (though harder to procure so i guess same value as a house), or a house (2 tradepacks of stone + 1 of lumber [60g] or 2 tradepacks of lumber + 1 of stone [48g]). I'd agree to a gazebo being as valuable as a thatched: hard to find room, though a lot less risk involved building it; and yet a lot of money put into making the design, which you don't lose though and recover the design.

Could Trion work on the compensations, similar to Freedich, though having these in mind? I'm not sure if there were any different 24x24 compensation for Freedich, if any 24x24 existed at all there, but I do think it would be fair for 24x24 to receive more than 16x16.
    Couldn't agree more.
    'Tis folly to be wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Lacey0ne View Post
    To me this is unclear. If someone has a clear understanding about these weapons, enlighten me as we are currently working to upgrade our Hasla weapons.
    What is unclear about it?

They are considering disabling them for the fresh start servers, and doing that would mean they would be disabled for all servers.

What is it you need clarification on?

Question Restrictions

Hey, about the Archeage merger coming up soon: if I were to make new characters on my account and mail them a lot of stuff to make sure my chest items aren't deleted, would that work? (of course, i would put these items into warehouse or inventory)
    my question is: will there be any level or patron/non-patron restrictions to which characters get moved over to the new server when we merge?

Closed Thread
Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast