+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Server Transfers & Evolutions: Everything you need to know

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar

Server Transfers & Evolutions: Everything you need to know

The long-discussed moment is almost upon us, Adventurers! Whether you’re choosing to transfer your character to a higher population server, re-rolling a new character on one of our Fresh Start servers, or participating in our server merge process, the Evolution has a choice for you...

Read more on our official website, and be sure to discuss the article below!

If you have a question for XL or Trion, please ask it in this thread!

Thanks for the update, very good read and very helpful to know what's going on now.
    NamesAreHard <VOID> - Nightblade - Hanure
    TBA <TBA> - TBA - Reckoning

Have you guys lost your mind, servers that weren't up for merge are now getting merged, this is gonna be the final nail in your coffin for so many players, maybe not even for the merge but sure as hell for the fact you lied to them to then do ♥♥♥♥ like this, i don't even know what to say anymore.....

4.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #4
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillz1337 View Post
    Have you guys lost your mind, servers that weren't up for merge are now getting merged, this is gonna be the final nail in your coffin for so many players, maybe not even for the merge but sure as hell for the fact you lied to them to then do ♥♥♥♥ like this, i don't even know what to say anymore.....
    We made it clear that the prior postings were tentative plans AND subject to change. After evaluating all of the data from the servers closely, the plan was changed and it was not changed lightly. We tried to keep it the same, but ultimately it is a better option for all servers to go this route.

Come to Kyrios if you dare.

Spoiler: We'll kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post
    We made it clear that the prior postings were tentative plans AND subject to change. After evaluating all of the data from the servers closely, the plan was changed and it was not changed lightly. We tried to keep it the same, but ultimately it is a better option for all servers to go this route.
    We where going to hear about the compensation today, not this curveball, we still don't know anything else then basicly all the mats and land we have is now worthless, thanks so much

wow servers that werent on the merge list... are getting merged

you guys killing this game more and more everyday.

Will there be transfer services for characters at a later date?

What if a group of players(a guild) wants to transfer together to another high pop server, do they have to do this individually?

For people going through the evolution do we also need to have no in-game mail, this is awful for people being forced to transfer?

Why did you choose to merge Ezi and Lucius? I ask this because both these servers were introduced last, along with Calleil, and for the most part the servers are dead (especially Ezi). It would make a lot more sense to pair the last 3 introduced servers with the other servers. 2 dead servers does not make a good server...

Why are you doing 3 new servers per region instead of 2 which was initially announced? There will be players transferring and other players may just leave when this happens, it seems more forward thinking to actually merge these 6 servers to 2 servers so that there is more players and content.

What about transfers from servers not included in evolution....Can i transfer from Ollo to Kyrios?
    Tractor Team 6 (retired)
    Dirtbag/EmmJay

I will be cancelling all my accounts. No merges for me. I spent way too much time and gold getting the land that I wanted. There is no way to get that back. So many lies and deceptions. Our guild owns two castles. That is wiped out? Where are the packets of lube? What a joke. Congrats Trion you finally completed the failure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast