+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: The Slayers you are so afraid of. Welcome to Salphira. Transfers welcome :D

  1. #1

    The Slayers you are so afraid of. Welcome to Salphira. Transfers welcome :D

    We were looking for some pvp so we decided to make some packs from hellswamp. Slayers took the bait. First it was 2. Then it was 15-20. We hoped for some pvp but after they took the packs the majority of them ran for Halcy peace.

    Fun pvp, short lived but fun.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2BFocxnt1Y

    ***Update***
    Stole a full Slayers tradeship from Villanelle before they could react.


  2. #2
    I'm shaking in mah panties.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    27
    Just saying, Blizzard isnt even in slayers. lmao

  4. #4
    Slayers tradeship, who cares who made the packs. Non guilded people with a slayers boat is still a slayers boat. :P

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,820
    Just by looking at the video I can tell 100% none of those SlayerS are communicating with each other in teamspeak lol. Anyways at least you're having fun right?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by iMythic View Post
    Just by looking at the video I can tell 100% none of those SlayerS are communicating with each other in teamspeak lol. Anyways at least you're having fun right?

    Yeah, looking for pvp, got some. Fun stuff.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,188
    Vote omgwtfbbqchicken for hero of Salphira!!


    Only a true hero would kill a nonslayers members for his packs and claim he stole a slayers trade ship to rally his faction and then make a thread about it!

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Draxxx View Post
    Vote omgwtfbbqchicken for hero of Salphira!!


    Only a true hero would kill a nonslayers members for his packs and claim he stole a slayers trade ship to rally his faction and then make a thread about it!
    >should probably rethink the intent of this post

    ya know before you make yourself look like an idi.......nvm too late

  9. #9
    LANNSKY

    Is this an impostor?!
    shoe

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutrition View Post
    >should probably rethink the intent of this post

    ya know before you make yourself look like an idi.......nvm too late
    Huh? What's that?

    That bright yellow stripe down your back is too loud, I'm having trouble hearing you.


    You should probably take those "millions" you always brag about and and invest in some testicular fortitude.

    Edit: sorry I mean you should ask mommy and daddy if you can use their money to invest***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts