+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Merge: What about "Sheepie" my 10 month old sheep? Does Sheepie have to die?

It's insulting to see that Trion put forth ANY effort into "saving sheepie".

Really is saddening...

Quote Originally Posted by Elfred View Post
    I won't say too much. And I do try and understand everyone's perspective.

From my perspective, I do think its extremely cool and nice and great that I get to have Sheepie live on, and a title that says I raised Sheepie. And I think its tremendous that folks can have their own Sheepie too.

From the perspective of some who are upset, I can see where it is true that while they can get a Mirage Sheepie, I got something everyone else didn't get.

From a disinterested, objective perspective, They gave me an extra sheep. A sheep.

I mean no offense, and no insensitivity, but I don't think that is something worth getting all bent out of sheep over.
    I say, HEAR, HEAR.
    "Some People Are Alive Simply Because It's Illegal To Kill Them"

Mudbone [LaZy] (Farmer Extraordinaire)
    <The Imperium of LaZy Nation> on Ollo(NA East)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuna View Post
    Don't try to belittle it to make it sound like it is nothing especially since this is coming from you, Sheepie's keeper. I'm shocked.

Some of us get joy from owning all the mounts we can, all the pets we can, or all the titles we can.

You are so punny.
    I'm one of those you speak of and I really see no harm. I'm sure the Title is just for the looks and seriously the pet just follows him/her around so really, there isn't much of a issue. When your like me with about 3/4 achievements done and pretty much ALL titles gained that aren't glitched or not in-game then you have room to talk. I mean we had something along those lines about good old Charlie in Defiance in which he was basically a bugged npc and for some reason was overlooked in most updates and eventually given a role in the game.

Like really over something this minor act your age please.

SHEEPIE LIVES! /caps

Quote Originally Posted by Annouke View Post
    I'm one of those you speak of and I really see no harm. I'm sure the Title is just for the looks and seriously the pet just follows him/her around so really, there isn't much of a issue. When your like me with about 3/4 achievements done and pretty much ALL titles gained that aren't glitched or not in-game then you have room to talk. I mean we had something along those lines about good old Charlie in Defiance in which he was basically a bugged npc and for some reason was overlooked in most updates and eventually given a role in the game.

Like really over something this minor act your age please.
    Don't give me that "act your age" crap. Half the people on these forums and in game every day don't act their age. Seriously... I am acting my age. If I wasn't, it would be a lot worse than voicing my opinion.
    ||Meow! Nya~Nya~Nya!
    Hi WarriorPoets is recruiting for AAU! | Wynn | East
    Who seeks shall find.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post
    Yes, congratulations!

And for everyone that didn't make the stream, here's the details:

-- Because Elfred's thread really brought the community together and created this awesome movement, Elfred is receiving a unique title <Sheepie's Keeper>. He will also get a one-of-a-kind sheep pet named Sheepie that will happily follow him around in-game.

-- Because you guys rallied around the thread and supported Sheepie when he needed the most support, the inventive group on Mirage Isle has found a way to bring Sheepie into everyone's homes. After the launch of 2.0, visit Mirage Isle where you will be able to buy your very own Lil' Sheepie house pet (furniture) for 10 Gilda Stars!
    This is neat, and a very nice thing to do.

well they did something good for this guy and u try to ruin it with your ego

Quote Originally Posted by lelos View Post
    well they did something good for this guy and u try to ruin it with your ego
    So, I guess everyone who has farm animals needs compensation for them then. My 10 minute old chicken named Clucky is going to be brutally murdered when the merge happens. I usually never complain when I log on these forums everyday but...
    ||Meow! Nya~Nya~Nya!
    Hi WarriorPoets is recruiting for AAU! | Wynn | East
    Who seeks shall find.

I'm happy for you Elfred. There is always going to be a negative nellys that are envious of others in every threads but they are negligible and non-important point in this topic.

Trion did something special for you. How often will they do that to random players who aren't streamers, 'I PM'd you, Celes why you no answer' or with 3K posts?

And that's the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post
    I gotta say, this wasn't a single person effort. The team really loved the Sheepie thread, and everyone wanted to do something. (I literally just walked through customer service, and the entire staff started chanting "Sheepie lives, Sheepie lives!" Sheepie was also brought up in multiple meetings, usually as a shouted hashtag, #SaveSheepie.) We talked to XL, and the team over there totally jumped on board and put everything together exclusively for our version of ArcheAge. Things like this are not things a single person puts together, so please, everyone, make sure to thank all of both the Trion ArcheAge team and especially the guys at XLGAMES.
    So you guys put so much effort into saving a useless sheep that has no impact on players at all, but you can't do this to fix Ironclads, Donkeys, fixing Timers of events like Halcy, MM, SoG, etc so that the 1/2 the AA community can attend to them at least once per day? Is the Ironclad fixed in 2.0??? and yes i know the donkey is fixed in 2.0.

Great for that one player but gg for the rest of us that want to do content but can't do it because Trion can't fix it...

Can you please put this much effort into addressing the issues that affect the majority of Archeage community. Honestly Archeage is an Amazing game, but I feel like Trion is not putting enough effort to bring out Archeage true potential.

With that been said, Please help us fix the game with that effort and passion you guys did with sheepie.

Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast