+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: Don't come to Ollo.

kenny got rekt

Quote Originally Posted by BURMAN View Post
    i haven't been very active lately, but i want to come back and play as soon as i can get my character off of this low-pop flaming dumpster of a server.
    Lol that is about right! +1000000000 for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Linkthehobo View Post
    What a joke. The alliance on Ollo right is probably the weakest group controlling any server. Just because other guilds don't want to zerg up and fight them in some boring giant cluster♥♥♥♥ doesn't mean they "dominate". They can't get a kraken kill if 3 people show up to stop them, and they basically stopped even attempting Anthalon unless they can sneak. They put all their weight into Abyssal Attack because they have the high tier boat and numbers to push people off it. They also farm the ghost ships uncontested at this point, as most of the opposition boats were either pirate/west and have since quit for other games like Outcry or joined with KGB on the west because they are carebears. The PVP on freeditch and open world is always present and you won't get a safe trade ship to freeditch or any pvp port unless you hit it in the magic hour.

Of all the servers you could transfer to, your guild will have the most impact on Ollo. You could go to Aranzeb(my 2nd choice if I can ever leave Ollo) and enjoy the incredibly skilled pvp there, but you aren't going to shift the balance and you will be tagging along with either the Eastern powerhouse or the Western one. You can go to Kyrios and join the Eastern zerg alliance trying to unseat Gank Bus and Catalyst, but both of those Western guilds built their dominance through hard won pvp and know how to work together under pressure to secure content. Only on Ollo can you bring 15-30 people and be a deciding force in server politics. The KGB/Fiery alliance is a relic of a better time on Ollo, where competition was organized and numbered in the 100s of players. If you want to take ghost ships and contest Abyssal, this is your server. You also won't be only fighting some giant zerg alliance, as there are plenty of NA and Oceanic guilds that will not hesitate to take whats yours by force and fight for their boss kills and trade routes.

Ollo East is probably the most in need of organized transfers, with the Western side boasting more serious guilds. I can only think of 4 or 5 guilds that are active in the endgame, with the rest either casual trading guilds or small scale pirates. Looking to reorganize some small splinter groups of Ollo East vets into a serious guild for 2.0 so hopefully we can show up and represent the old school Ollo pvp that this server has seen in the past.
    Well said.

I agree that any guild coming to Ollo will have a great impact.

I'm looking forward to the shift in power where KGB, Fiery and Karma are shown the door and forced into scrambling to make a new 'deal' with the next real group of players that they can ride the coat tails of.

Quote Originally Posted by Growlz View Post
    Well said.

I agree that any guild coming to Ollo will have a great impact.

I'm looking forward to the shift in power where KGB, Fiery and Karma are shown the door and forced into scrambling to make a new 'deal' with the next real group of players that they can ride the coat tails of.
    Possible, but I wouldn't talk with such self confidence while saying this. Gotta give it to KGB, Karma, Fiery, they have a real alliance, and they don't steal packs from each other outside of Abyssal. Something we can't say about the rest of the server.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19