+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't come to Ollo.

Quote Originally Posted by BURMAN View Post
    I moved to Ollo months ago and i can tell you that the server is completely awful and everyone who is trying to get you to come here is a desperate lier. The truth is that Ollo is a dead server filled with trolls and exploiters, one alliance controls everything and if you have any hope of end game content or anything resembling balanced PVP you should find another server, i haven't been very active lately, but i want to come back and play as soon as i can get my character off of this low-pop flaming dumpster of a server.

Listen to my warning or you will end up just like me, a resident of the worst server NA.
    from the kryios guy that is mad OLLO wins all the polls.. lol good try buddy.
    A famous player

What a joke. The alliance on Ollo right is probably the weakest group controlling any server. Just because other guilds don't want to zerg up and fight them in some boring giant cluster♥♥♥♥ doesn't mean they "dominate". They can't get a kraken kill if 3 people show up to stop them, and they basically stopped even attempting Anthalon unless they can sneak. They put all their weight into Abyssal Attack because they have the high tier boat and numbers to push people off it. They also farm the ghost ships uncontested at this point, as most of the opposition boats were either pirate/west and have since quit for other games like Outcry or joined with KGB on the west because they are carebears. The PVP on freeditch and open world is always present and you won't get a safe trade ship to freeditch or any pvp port unless you hit it in the magic hour.

Of all the servers you could transfer to, your guild will have the most impact on Ollo. You could go to Aranzeb(my 2nd choice if I can ever leave Ollo) and enjoy the incredibly skilled pvp there, but you aren't going to shift the balance and you will be tagging along with either the Eastern powerhouse or the Western one. You can go to Kyrios and join the Eastern zerg alliance trying to unseat Gank Bus and Catalyst, but both of those Western guilds built their dominance through hard won pvp and know how to work together under pressure to secure content. Only on Ollo can you bring 15-30 people and be a deciding force in server politics. The KGB/Fiery alliance is a relic of a better time on Ollo, where competition was organized and numbered in the 100s of players. If you want to take ghost ships and contest Abyssal, this is your server. You also won't be only fighting some giant zerg alliance, as there are plenty of NA and Oceanic guilds that will not hesitate to take whats yours by force and fight for their boss kills and trade routes.

Ollo East is probably the most in need of organized transfers, with the Western side boasting more serious guilds. I can only think of 4 or 5 guilds that are active in the endgame, with the rest either casual trading guilds or small scale pirates. Looking to reorganize some small splinter groups of Ollo East vets into a serious guild for 2.0 so hopefully we can show up and represent the old school Ollo pvp that this server has seen in the past.

Dude is from kryios and is mad OLLO crushes all the polls and is starting to realize people don't wanna go to trolley carebear kryios.

#wtbtransfer
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
    everything BURMAN said is true

Who the ♥♥♥♥ are the two of you? Obviously two very important olloers

If the people want content, why would they come to Ollo where all of the endgame content is locked up by one gigantic alliance who are willing to make deals so they can remain on top?

People can do what they want, i don't really care, i keep seeing all of this disingenuous Ollo hype and i figured i'd warn them what they would actually be getting into, as soon as tranfers open up im getting the hell out of here, plenty of other players have liquidated their gear and gone to Kyrios or Aranzeb, taking a massive hit to their overall worth just so they could leave, you only get one free transfer if you are lucky enough to have one, don't use it going to Ollo lol, you'll be using your paid one to real server later.
    Gankbus on Kyrios says "hai" and "lol no content for you"
    ♬♩♪ Spectre Haunts You!♬♩♪
    In nomine Morpheus, et Rangora, et Piratus Sancti
    Former High King of Ollo's West and Purple Pirate King of Nuimari, Pirate Lord, former General and Admiral of the True Spectre under <Outcry>, Western Terrorist, Pirate Scum, Mayor of Hellswamp, The real Slim Shady :^)
    Trino is now infracting me for calling one "stupid", and pre-emptively banning me when "dramatic" threads crop forth
    Just a <Washed Up> king. Now playing on East, starring as Autism

Quote Originally Posted by Dogmagic View Post
    Gankbus on Kyrios says "hai" and "lol no content for you"
    We've never said that. lol

#Tahyang
    Superior to Ollo in every way.. If you don't understand why go back to page 1. No one on our server can even do anthalon. Ghost ships are split. No alliance controls anything. Power shifts monthly. Everything is contested equally for the most part besides some events when people don't show.

If you want your guild to make the largest impact.. it would be on tahyang, not ollo. Our server is dominated by small to medium sized guilds that don't work together. More drama than any other server. Faction chat is active "24/7". 5am? People talkin ♥♥♥♥. 6am? Sure. Always. Go to aranzeb or kyrios and tell me people are talking in faction 24/7 because they aren't.

If you want to fight a bunch of carebears that form zerg alliances.. be my guest and go to ollo. If you want an easy life of pve farming, go ahead and join up in the ollo alliance or head to aranzeb.

If I were to transfer off tahyang I would go to salphira over ollo.. and they've got a ton of brazilians..

Quote Originally Posted by Tightpooty View Post
    #Tahyang
    Superior to Ollo in every way.. If you don't understand why go back to page 1. No one on our server can even do anthalon.
    Not surprising considering someone from the guild/alliance that first took down 1.7 Kraken had to get information on how to actually kill it because they didn't know the mechanics of the fight, and that was around 2 months after 1.7 had been out, from someone on Ollo.
    same tbh

https://youtu.be/o6YRkEOLGng

OLLO has been known as a troll server since shortly after release, If you haven't been paying attention to the posts at all then I think you deserve your sentence.
    Hell even some of the trolls transferred aka BANNED off and they are still the highest troll server.

Oh yea that's another great thing about OLLO, it contains the highest population of exploiters banned off any server.

Ask yourself about any past exploit and you can almost guarantee it started on OLLO.

Enjoy your OLLO ♥♥♥♥ sandwhich, and they ask why the population is shrinking there so fast, o gee I wonder.

Give the people on OLLO a chance to transfer and in 1 day it would be a ghost town.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMac View Post
    Kyrios has a dominate faction too, it's the west faction led bt Gank Bus. If you want to bring over a lot of folks to the east side to help balance Kyrios then do so, outherwise go Ollo.
    PRX on the east has as many players at one time as almost the entire west faction.

But when your leadership is BAD you look for a reason you lose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast