+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rearranged Items in Chests

Quote Originally Posted by LilyStargazer View Post
    To fix it, I emptied the storage chest, picked it up and dropped it again, then never touched auto sort again.
    I have also noticed this.
    “We view any system that generates value, at a cost to customer happiness, as a broken system that we need to fix.”

Valve On In-Game Economy

Calim[Strike]Naima[/strike] Kraken East Support Archer

My chest doesn't save where any items go, every time items jump back to where they were originally put into chest, figured this was just something broken as usual :L

This only happened to me one time and it was my player's inventory. That day I had accidentally clicked on the auto-sort bag button. I fixed my bags again, as I like to keep them clean - quest items on top, blank center for loot, bottoms lines are needed items.

The next day I logged in I noticed that some of my items had been shifted and moved. Some had traded spots and some had moved to what should have been blank areas. I've not seen this issue since (and not accidentally pressed auto-sort since).
    <Providing Vast Mayhem> on Aranzeb

~ Woe to the Conquered ~

It'd be nice to have 'custom' tabs in your bag to where you can say mark your items;

For example, I usually have 2 ~ 3 FULL gear sets in my bag.
    Healing
    Casting
    Dungeon

so I never have to visit a warehouse.. I usually keep all of these sets towards the bottom of my bag, but it gets rearranged sometimes, so if I could have a tab for these, that'd be nice.
    Rafiki - Grimoire Hearts GM
    You follow ol' Rafiki he show you de wae

both inventory and storage does this. ty plz fixu

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Anyone else seeing anything like this? If more people are seeing it, I can raise it as a bug.
    This has been happening on and off since launch.
    Honestly I gave up on ever seeing it fixed

Anyone else seeing anything like this? If more people are seeing it, I can raise it as a bug.
    mine still getting this problem. every time i open any chest, its all messed.

If they don't already know about this bug, someone isn't doing their job. Hint: Not you Celestrata, this bug has been here well before your time.
    “We view any system that generates value, at a cost to customer happiness, as a broken system that we need to fix.”

Valve On In-Game Economy

Calim[Strike]Naima[/strike] Kraken East Support Archer

It was patched in today's update -- that's why I'm asking if more people are still seeing it.
    JUST ORGANIZED IT
    http://imgur.com/wGvsTra
    went out of the chest and came back in to have another look a second after i just organized it
    http://imgur.com/ftP0WSf

Yes, it's scrambled everytime I open it.
    I can certainly understand how that can be frustrating. We're unable to assist with your request. I apologize for the inconvenience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast