+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New Haunted Chest droprate results

New Haunted Chest droprate results

I wanted to get people's input to see if haunted chests really do have an increased droprate and how much it has changed of so.

I've seen lots of reports of people getting a chest with 50 kills in some cases. I myself have gotten 2 in my first 500 kills of the Abandoned Crimson Soldiers (any of the 3), but the next 1500 gave me nothing.

What has everyone else gotten and what/how many did you kill to get it?

I have killed countless thousands of Aurorian mobs in the last year and haven't got one. I have spent 10+ hours there since the new drop-rate and still nothing. :P

I've gotten 3 since the update, but it was after 4 hours of farming (each chest = 4+ hours) and way too many purses.....unfortunately I'm not done since they were garbage *shocker*

I'm exhausted. .-.

Quote Originally Posted by SavannahLynn View Post
    I've gotten 3 since the update, but it was after 4 hours of farming (each chest = 4+ hours) and way too many purses.....unfortunately I'm not done since they were garbage *shocker*

I'm exhausted. .-.
    Which mobs were you killing and how many per hour? I only did about 8 hours of farming myself, but it sounds like we had similar results

Killed 100 mobs in Exolech (with +40% loot drop buff) and got 0 Chests.

I've had 5 of them drop in the same day they updated it , then 10 drops the next day. No axis mundi so far, just multiple Hopes for Peace, Disgraceful Fall, Brief Journey and Prayer for Blessings.

Edit: I farm for a whole day.

I got one after about 600-ish kills. I had only had one drop before in probably 10k...

Quote Originally Posted by CrouchingMoose View Post
    Which mobs were you killing and how many per hour? I only did about 8 hours of farming myself, but it sounds like we had similar results
    Uh, didn't really keep track. It's too mind numbing as it is lol The first one was in Sungold fields on the elementals, the 2nd and 3rd were both in Exeloch on slimes and basilars (or however you spell it). Block rate, Cast time, and HP cloaks ; ;

i found one outside the serpentis entrance killing those level 52 naga lookin things. disgraceful fall too, exactly what i wanted

With all 4 buffs I farmed for 1.5 hours Saturday (200 or so mobs) and got 3 chests. Previously I had killed about 12000-15000 mobs with no chests.
    Aria - Pirate

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast