+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Naima

Dear Naima

I am one of the leaders of Fatality, from Enla East. I don't care about anyone's ♥♥♥♥ troll attempts on these forums. I am looking to talk to leaders/officers of East guilds here, so please mail me if you're interested.

Trust me when i tell you this, Naima east is a joke, try to integrate the best east players that are left into your guild instead. The strongest guild is dejavu and they only do trade runs at 6 am.
    Zazzy Macro biologist and Fish Liberator.

Quote Originally Posted by zazule View Post
    Trust me when i tell you this, Naima east is a joke, try to integrate the best east players that are left into your guild instead. The strongest guild is dejavu and they only do trade runs at 6 am.
    I don't care, anything is salvageable. I just want to have a talk with Eastern leadership.

!remind me in 2 weeks.
    Zazzy Macro biologist and Fish Liberator.

Zazzy is one of the biggest trolls on the server.

The leader of DejaVu is Aryberth.

I am sure we can give you our TS info if you want it and set up a time to talk.

DejaVu is made up of a diverse group of players with a large contingent in the Oceanic/pacifc and NA.

We would welcome any discussions on moving forward together on KraKken! Thanks for reaching out.

The East faction has pretty much consolidated into DejaVu.

Quote Originally Posted by zazule View Post
    I agree, I don't see to many of DejaVu during NA hours. I only see a few of them when we work together to fight off the zerges of the West trying to mess with our GR's and Cr's. Carebears and green pirates working together. Amazing sight.

that zerg from west are 20 players :P

Quote Originally Posted by LeShimo View Post
    I agree, I don't see to many of DejaVu during NA hours. I only see a few of them when we work together to fight off the zerges of the West trying to mess with our GR's and Cr's. Carebears and green pirates working together. Amazing sight.
    Many of the NA players are not doing much other than consolidating their affairs and waiting to see how the merge transpires. The server has seen a fall off again of active players since the announcement. Many people just flat out quit and many appear to be transferring with all the open land that keeps showing up.

Ignore Zazzy and be glad hes leaving. The biggest guild is Dejavu and they are very strong problem is most of them are Oceanic times and the few who are NA time arent numerous enough to push off Latinfist. Most guilds and faction chat hear a call out of where reds are and just avoid that area until they are gone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast