+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Naima

Quote Originally Posted by zazule View Post
    I refuse to allow logical arguments in my home of salt, Screw all of you! My Salt castle welcomes all.

Quote Originally Posted by talizzar View Post
    Way to derail the thread.........................Go away Pirates and the West. Thank you for your understanding.
    You're welcome, anytime.
    Rage Quit

Way to derail the thread.........................Go away Pirates and the West. Thank you for your understanding.
    8 pages in and we finally get an east post. Thought you would at least try to defend dejavu or its terrible leadership (namely the origin members)

Quote Originally Posted by July View Post
    8 pages in and we finally get an east post. Thought you would at least try to defend dejavu or its terrible leadership (namely the origin members)
    I learned a long time ago that it takes two to fight and chances of me changing anyone's mind via a forum post is probably not going to happen.

Think what you about DejaVu or any other guild. What you or anyone thinks does not affect the game at all.

Thanks for caring though.

I learned a long time ago that it takes two to fight and chances of me changing anyone's mind via a forum post is probably not going to happen.

Think what you about DejaVu or any other guild. What you or anyone thinks does not affect the game at all.

Thanks for caring though.
    Well, hope you contacted op honestly about whatever it is you guys do. Anyone of note has left or hasn't been active for awhile. Been through like 9 pages of this thread and others and the problem isnt that the west and pirates are ♥♥♥♥posting and making things up about dejavu, it's that nobody thinks about dejavu. As current number 1 dejavu poster boy (talizzar), isnt dejavu being mia and not mentioned for 8 pages on basically a server drama/name calling thread not a very good look when claiming to be server relevant?

Nothing personal against wp players or from wherever else, just a few more origin people need to be put on blast for being terrible people, bad players, and having poor understanding of the game. It's like dejavu is proud of collecting and hoarding ♥♥♥♥ the faction has left for them.

Well, hope you contacted op honestly about whatever it is you guys do. Anyone of note has left or hasn't been active for awhile. Been through like 9 pages of this thread and others and the problem isnt that the west and pirates are ♥♥♥♥posting and making things up about dejavu, it's that nobody thinks about dejavu. As current number 1 dejavu poster boy (talizzar), isnt dejavu being mia and not mentioned for 8 pages on basically a server drama/name calling thread not a very good look when claiming to be server relevant?

Nothing personal against wp players or from wherever else, just a few more origin people need to be put on blast for being terrible people, bad players, and having poor understanding of the game. It's like dejavu is proud of collecting and hoarding ♥♥♥♥ the faction has left for them.
    you cant really blame Dejavu, they get free stuff and they act like they earn it by themselves. Like, even fighting them in Freedich, after they won with a Zerg against us, they will talk ♥♥♥♥ about, "WTS Castle, ops, forgot pirates cant own one castle." ♥♥♥♥ like that, but when we stop them at anthalon, their excuse for not pvping us is, "want to deny PVP content" Lmao. The things Dejavu says just kinda of contradict themselves over and over.

What? Could you try this in English please. What does forum pvp have to do with anything. I am not even leadership in DejaVu. I have no clue if they contacted Fatality or not.

Call out whoever you want. I have no clue what you are talking about.

I hope this guild fatality or whatever, bring pvp and not more child cryng everytime about zerg or whatever...

Wellcome

Pd: one user from LATINUS

Quote Originally Posted by IKombaT View Post
    I hope this guild fatality or whatever, bring pvp and not more child cryng everytime about zerg or whatever...

Wellcome

Pd: one user from LATINUS
    Zergling doesn't like being called for being in the Zerg? Just embrace the lifestyle man, dont let others tell you it's bad to be a zergling, be yourself and be proud. Always remember to be humble when you win with 2-3 numbers though because then you will be called a Zergling.
    Zazzy Macro biologist and Fish Liberator.

Quote Originally Posted by zazule View Post
    Zergling doesn't like being called for being in the Zerg? Just embrace the lifestyle man, dont let others tell you it's bad to be a zergling, be yourself and be proud. Always remember to be humble when you win with 2-3 numbers though because then you will be called a Zergling.
    Zazzy this is a game pvp, strategy the most ppl is spanish, and i am sure you dont talk spanish, for this reason is too many ppl in a guild bcz we never say NO for a new members...

If you dont like go and play tetris of with a barbies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast