+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thanks for fng up my whole chance at land

Angry Thanks for fng up my whole chance at land

Heroes Awaken Update: Staggered launch on 9/13, server rollbacks, and compensation

Additionally, we will be splitting the launch of Heroes Awaken by region and by server type. We are targeting to open our European servers 1:00 PM GMT (3:00 PM CEST) on September 13, followed by our North American servers opening at 1:00 PM PDT (4 PM EDT) on September 13. Our Legacy servers will be opened first, our Evolution servers will open second, and our Fresh Start servers will open last. There will be a half-hour delay between each server type opening.

9-13-15 i will be away from the house all day its starting football season I will be dropping my patronage if i get back to a full land filled server I also hate to admit this but i have spent well over 500 bux on this game that has taken a big old steaming ♥♥♥♥ right on me ..Aion starting to look real good right now.

I am in the same boat. I took the day off to be around for the Server opening today and I will be away all day tomorrow. Owning land is a big thing for me in this game and one of my favorite things about this game. If I don't have land, I wont play. But I am okay with this. I made this decision way before the colossal fck up today and have already come to terms with it.

Also.. Just so you are aware, Guild Wars 2 just went F2P and WildStar will be opening as F2P on the 29th.

Life isn't always easy ): I'm sure everyone was upset today. But I'm not sure how Trion could have known that Glyph would freak out. So let's just keep our heads up, ok?
    ban me

Quote Originally Posted by Boobearxo View Post
    Life isn't always easy ): I'm sure everyone was upset today. But I'm not sure how Trion could have known that Glyph would freak out. So let's just keep our heads up, ok?
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Boobear Trino had every indication that they were going to experience a ♥♥♥♥up today. Its irresponsible of them not to have prepared for it.

Let's just all boycott Trino and force them to give us reasonable compensation or lose their game. Most of the people they're ♥♥♥♥ing over this way have lots of money -- a lot of which they throw at the game -- and Trino is going to regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by Boobearxo View Post
    I also call ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, because they also didn't have to do this damn rollback and ♥♥♥♥ over everyone who actually took off work and managed to get land. I'm not taking another day off work, ♥♥♥♥ you Trino and ♥♥♥♥ your game, my life was much easier playing ESO, LoL, or Wakfu, there's plenty of other games out there, you know that? ESO just had an update and Wakfu is soon, I implore all of you to join me in leaving this ♥♥♥♥ty excuse for a game and go discover or re-discover another.

I'm with you melted keep at em because I think I'm up to infraction 3 and wont be on for while..

I hope Trino got there ♥♥♥♥ together today I have managed to get out of prior engagements to be here at new launch time.

Quote Originally Posted by Melted View Post
    Let's just all boycott Trino and force them to give us reasonable compensation or lose their game. Most of the people they're ♥♥♥♥ing over this way have lots of money -- a lot of which they throw at the game -- and Trino is going to regret it.
    Because that's actually worked in every game where that idea has been suggested (it really, really hasn't).
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

Lol

"♥♥♥♥ together", since when can ♥♥♥♥ collect itself. This publisher never ceases to amaze with the amount of ******ation, starting to come close to certain failiure i had pleasure dealing with ages ago. The rollback was just 10 star work tho with the gigantic compensations as usual lmfao.

+ Reply to Thread