+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: why the rollback is fair

why the rollback is fair

imagine that trion is making a race, there there are 10 racers on the track, when the race starts only 1 racer gets to run it and finish it because the other 9 are nailed to the ground at the start. hmmmmm lets think for a bit, what could be the logical thing to do.......i have read the other threads and i will now say the options that most of you knobheads are saying (i will make these so they have the same idea as the example)

1. the 1 person who finished it will get a reward and he will need to participate in the race again with the other 9 , this option is bad because the 1 racer gets benefits just because the others couldnt run it. imagine how the 9 felt, they wouldn't get the reward just because of a fluke in the system.

2.we don't restart the race, everybody who thinks this must die. if you already don't see why this is a horrible option then you're too stupid for a civilized conversation

3.we just restart the race, this is the best option, everybody will get the same treatment, nobody looses or gains anything because of a fluke.

i want to say this last thing, why do most of you people think that you will loose something if you were the racer who got to run? you will have everything the same way as it was in the beginning of the race, but this time you're going to play it the way it was meant to be, the only thing that you lost was probably half an hour and you shouldn't be rewarded for that time, everybody was waiting for archeage and everyone was dissapointed.
    actually if you think about it you got an advantage, you could see how archeage is after the update, you could test out all the new things and stuff. now please tell me, what do you people need to be compensated about? i will be waiting for your replies.

oh, and trion, please dont compensate the cry babies just because they are angry, you should understand it. they are like terrorists without a hostage who are making demands

Except, you're missing the fact that the one who won the race the first time won't be able to make the rescheduled race. Should he really get punished because of the fluke, when he showed up and even completed the race like he was supposed to?

Oh, and also, you tell Trino not to compensate us because we are "cry babies who are angry" but isn't that exactly what you were? All of you ♥♥♥♥♥ing on forums? They listened to YOU because you were obnoxious crybabies and now the game is shut down. Thanks, man.

No, imagine 9 of the cars are nailed to the ground, but you get to choose which one you get into.

You might get lucky.

you might not.

Its not like luck is something new to AA is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Titiks View Post

oh, and trion, please dont compensate the cry babies just because they are angry, you should understand it. they are like terrorists without a hostage who are making demands
    And so were crybaby who couldn't make it in game yesterday. C'mon. I get you're happy about the rollback, but that's not the same for everyone. I was one of the few who waited the whole day, and I got in with much stress. Now I have to do it again. Okay, I can accept that. But don't insult me or the others who got lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Melted View Post
    Oh, and also, you tell Trino not to compensate us because we are "cry babies who are angry" but isn't that exactly what you were? All of you ♥♥♥♥♥ing on forums? They listened to YOU because you were obnoxious crybabies and now the game is shut down. Thanks, man.
    WHAT? so were the horrible ones because we reported that we could not open the game? what would you do if you couldn't open the game while others were grabbing land? would you ignore it?

Quote Originally Posted by Titiks View Post
    WHAT? so were the horrible ones because we reported that we could not open the game? what would you do if you couldn't open the game while others were grabbing land? would you ignore it?
    And if you got in, you would be on the other side of the argument.

Think of it as more AA RNG.

Some got lucky, some got shafted,

Damn... the racers that had the nail in their foot will have a hard time doing well the second time around...

Quote Originally Posted by Melted View Post
    Except, you're missing the fact that the one who won the race the first time won't be able to make the rescheduled race. Should he really get punished because of the fluke, when he showed up and even completed the race like he was supposed to?
    Your thought is ME ME ME. "I took time off of work! I have to work tomorrow! I should be able to keep my stuff" People who didn't get land did the same. People who didn't get land have to work tomorrow. It sucks, but it was understood that there could be problems. It was understood that the release date may be pushed back. And a lot of people that I was in contacted with pretty much assumed there would be problems anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Tizzman View Post

A few got lucky, most got shafted,
    Fixed it for you.

The funniest thing about all of this is how you who got land were attacking the people complaining about not being able to get in, telling them to stop crying and now with the rollback, you guys are the ones crying, and still attacking people who are happy about the rollback.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorei View Post
    And so were crybaby who couldn't make it in game yesterday. C'mon. I get you're happy about the rollback, but that's not the same for everyone. I was one of the few who waited the whole day, and I got in with much stress. Now I have to do it again. Okay, I can accept that. But don't insult me or the others who got lucky.
    im talking about the people who actually are flooding this place with comment like "they're stealing our land" if you're not like that then thats ok

Quote Originally Posted by Tizzman View Post

Some got lucky, you got shafted,
    Just for you.

Next you'll want reverts when your epic > legendary regrade fails.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast