+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Patron & Credit Pricing Update

Quote Originally Posted by Eleutherio View Post
    Is everyone fkn broke? It's not that much of a raise and honestly the price of apex in gold is still 450-500 gold. You can easily make this daily / few hours in game. Or you can simply log in and log out in Europe for loyalty and sell the loyalty at the end of the month for pretty much an apex (you're able to multiclient now so log into na and eu same time at least for the loyalty). Patron pays for itself. if you want credits, just buy apex in game its Not hard at all.
    patron via apex = 20 dollars, 1 labor pot a day = 50 dollars. The average "free to play" player is making trion 70 dollars a month. It doesnt matter if you play 20 hours a day on the other version to get apex for "free", trion is still getting paid which is the point. This doesnt include costumes, mounts, pets, cogwheel gears and hauler certs and all the other fluff trion puts into the cash shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Speak with customer service about that issue. They can help you set it back to your prior rate if there was an issue.
    Evidently, this is not the case. I just finished a chat session with GM Piraxis who specifically stated that he was not allowed to adjust the price in order to grandfather my subscription in using a new payment method.

I recently added a new CC# and set it as default payment method thinking that when the sub was up for renewal it would just continue on the new default payment method. Instead, it gave a billing failure and suspended my patron status. According to GM Piraxis, the only way to continue was to cancel the account and restart it under the new subscription rate, using the new payment method.

Quote Originally Posted by Traciatim View Post
    Did you remember to reduce the amount you pay by 20% before the conversion due to the VAT?
    You must be of the lower IQ bracket.

Trion only pays VAT if they have a EU office, and they dont, they are purely based out of the U.S

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/trion...office/0120231

do you research before you speak up, peasant, they arent forced to pay VAT to EU or the different EU countries, they are just ripping off their EU customers as usual.

100 Euro is still 112-113 USD

So yep, #Triondoesnthaveacluesinceforever

Here's my guess, they want to completely kill ArcheAge or reduce it's footprint. So they hike up the prices for EU customers so that they all quite. Eventually they will close all EU servers so it is just NA.

Just a thought.
    “We view any system that generates value, at a cost to customer happiness, as a broken system that we need to fix.”

Valve On In-Game Economy

Calim[Strike]Naima[/strike] Kraken East Support Archer

Quote Originally Posted by Callum View Post
    do you research before you speak up, peasant, they arent forced to pay VAT to EU or the different EU countries, they are just ripping off their EU customers as usual.
    lol says the guy complaining about money HUEHUE

Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    lol says the guy complaining about money HUEHUE
    .......... you can join him in the lower IQ bracket, i have money, but since when has it been okay to completely discriminate one part of the world for the other when it comes to online gaming ? , never and every publisher has caught major flack for it, but Trion is already in the progress of burrying them self , if they ♥♥♥♥ up with Devilian, its goodbye for them, i wonder even if there is grounds for a class action lawsuit for incompetence #Kappa

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    Oh excellent. In addition to losing all my land I get to pay quite a bit more for the privilege of not being able to really do anything with the land I don't have. ty.
    Yes, that is really annoying,i lost also my land and was not able to put down my townhouse and breezy bungalow..if my -at moment still old- patron price will go to the new i would stop playing...was very near to do it right after the stupid merge. Now the game is lagging like hell in housing areas and if there were not a nice new neighbor i would really have done. ArcheAge is not the only game...there are games with much more content and more joyful things to do...so they can't expect to bind people to their game for a long time (like many years i mean).

Quote Originally Posted by Callum View Post
    .......... you can join him in the lower IQ bracket, i have money, but since when has it been okay to completely discriminate one part of the world for the other when it comes to online gaming ? , never and every publisher has caught major flack for it, but Trion is already in the progress of burrying them self , if they ♥♥♥♥ up with Devilian, its goodbye for them, i wonder even if there is grounds for a class action lawsuit for incompetence #Kappa
    lol duuuuuude if you even knew the amount I have to pay for 1 Apex :P

Haha Peasants, we're Europe, thanks to Germany we can afford whatever the hell we want as a continent (UK Citizen here) I mean honestly, working in Mc Donalds in Germany pays 2x more then working a decent job elsewhere, Most of the EU player base collectively is from Germany, France & UK and possibly some Russian people who dropped out of their versions, well obviously we have a lot more cultures and languages in EU but thats where most of them are living or playing from right now, I like this price update now when I buy credits with pre-paid cards I don't feel like I'm being ripped off £5 because I'm not adopting their recurring subscription.

Anyway, morale of the story, Idk why you people care about this good or bad, we can afford it, if we couldn't afford it we would all be on Windows 2000 playing f2p games that released in 2006-2009 or something.

Peeeeaaaaasssssssssaaaaaaants.

Ok, its really long, long time ago when 1st MMORPG run in germany, called meridian59. Funny to play, lots of chars one every server (up to 50 or so :-), incredible at 1996). Then there were problems. Customers tried to speak with service, but they didnt like to listen. Meridian59 died, not so long time later.
    Then Everquest made the run, super 3D grafic, gigantic large maps, lots of quests. Very hard to play in 1st years. Other game s came, EQ started to become more and more softly, customer friendly. But there were some things ppl didnt like. Tried to speak with service team, but they didnt like to listen.... same thing as before. Who speaks about EQ1 or EQ2?
    Now ppl here in AA try to communicate with AA team. Do they really listen? Seems not so... things will go on...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast