+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Patron & Credit Pricing Update

Hybrid View

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar

Patron & Credit Pricing Update

Adventurers,

Along with today's release of the Awakening Packs, the team has also adjusted pricing on some of our credit bundles and patron subscriptions. This adjustment is due to the changing exchange rates between markets and standardizing our credit packs across all currencies. Now all countries, regardless of currency type, have 825, 3575, 9350, and 20350 credit packs.

For our patrons with recurring subscriptions, you will be grandfathered in at your old subscription rate unless your subscription lapses or you cancel your subscription. We want to thank you for sticking with us and showing your dedication for ArcheAge, so your subscription will not rise unless it is ended.

We hope you enjoy all of your travels throughout Erenor!

New Patron rates:

1 mo 14.99 (same)
    3 mo $40.47
    6 mo $71.94

On the same day you're sending out compensation packs for another grand Trion disaster, you're charging us more money for our chaos and disaster. Ok then.

And grandfathering in is great--until your payment method doesn't work, and Trion's support team tells you to delete your credit card--which you can ONLY do if you cancel your subscription--and put a new one on file...and *poof* no more grandfathering. I have mine set to 14.99 b/c of that...so I lost my patron rate on my main. A little notice would have been nice!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    See Step #2 in your auto-reply b/c Trion can't process my payment:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your recent purchase attempt. I apologize that an error kept it from processing successfully. This can be caused by one of these issues:

1.) Check your payment method to make sure your credit card expiration date is correct and country of residence match the billing address for your credit card.
    2.) Try removing your saved payment method and adding it again. Make sure if you are adding a credit card that you enter the correct card verification code (CVV)

How can it be that we still have not gotten our compensation packages and even our worldwalker/soulsword stuff straight and yet you can put this huge cash bundle of things that you honestly should give everyone involved that is a paid patron that just went through this circus of a launch.. Amazing how fast and orderly you can post about getting money and clear to show us what we get for 250$ and yet everything else is treated as in the dark basis and need to know status... We have paid to play this game as a fun factor and relaxation and yet all that seems to happen is things that are out of our grasp that you are supposed to be providing as a company and instead all you cause is anxiety and needless work for your player base that is paying for this game to operate.. I ask anyone at trion to flip things around as gamers and how they would deal with the company that is running that game... You already know the answer most would quit

4.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #4
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deidre View Post
    New Patron rates:

1 mo 14.99 (same)
    3 mo $40.47
    6 mo $71.94

On the same day you're sending out compensation packs for another grand Trion disaster, you're charging us more money for our chaos and disaster. Ok then.

And grandfathering in is great--until your payment method doesn't work, and Trion's support team tells you to delete your credit card--which you can ONLY do if you cancel your subscription--and put a new one on file...and *poof* no more grandfathering. I have mine set to 14.99 b/c of that...so I lost my patron rate on my main. A little notice would have been nice!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    See Step #2 in your auto-reply b/c Trion can't process my payment:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your recent purchase attempt. I apologize that an error kept it from processing successfully. This can be caused by one of these issues:

1.) Check your payment method to make sure your credit card expiration date is correct and country of residence match the billing address for your credit card.
    2.) Try removing your saved payment method and adding it again. Make sure if you are adding a credit card that you enter the correct card verification code (CVV)
    Speak with customer service about that issue. They can help you set it back to your prior rate if there was an issue.

Celestrata do you think its fair that european players have to pay more for the same amount as US players?

Why should i spent money on a company that constantly hits its playerbase in the face with things like this?
    We cant event change our Country anymore because we would have to delete our payment information first... Well played Trion, well played...
    If its not a cashgrab (and we all know it is) at least give Not US Players the opportunity to pay in USD.

Because you aren't paying in USD, and the exchange rate wasn't set up properly. Be glad you got it cheaper so long, and quit your belly-aching.

Quote Originally Posted by Melted View Post
    Because you aren't paying in USD, and the exchange rate wasn't set up properly. Be glad you got it cheaper so long, and quit your belly-aching.
    I would pay in USD if they let me...

And whats cheaper?
    3575 Credits are 20 Euro for us and 20 USD for NA
    So 20 Euro is around 22.50 Dollar

Yeah sounds cheaper for me...
    Before the change it was around the same because we got the 2.5 USD difference in credits...

Just another cashgrab.. But defend trion.. Iam sure US is next

Thumbs up

So I was about to spend some money to get myself a few commodities like chests and such.. Euro price rise? For what reason? You've done such a marvelous job on 2.0 patch + merge that you deserve this?

Well you made it easy, no money from me.

why would we want to buy more packs when you cant even fix the housing issues? since the mergers you have more players than land avilable and the gold spammers are beginning to make a come back because the land is priced over 6k per piece and some players have 4 24x24 plots they dont even use but yet your asking us to buy a $300.00 pack that offers pretty much nothing of interest? come on really?

Ok, its really long, long time ago when 1st MMORPG run in germany, called meridian59. Funny to play, lots of chars one every server (up to 50 or so :-), incredible at 1996). Then there were problems. Customers tried to speak with service, but they didnt like to listen. Meridian59 died, not so long time later.
    Then Everquest made the run, super 3D grafic, gigantic large maps, lots of quests. Very hard to play in 1st years. Other game s came, EQ started to become more and more softly, customer friendly. But there were some things ppl didnt like. Tried to speak with service team, but they didnt like to listen.... same thing as before. Who speaks about EQ1 or EQ2?
    Now ppl here in AA try to communicate with AA team. Do they really listen? Seems not so... things will go on...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast