+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Patron & Credit Pricing Update

Quote Originally Posted by Herzeleid View Post
    Just curious, why can't you guys from Trion change the payment method from Euro to USD for EU also, adding an automated conversion USD:Euro system that takes into account the actual daily exchange rates, so that we would be charged Euro but only according to the actual value in USD? That would actually be fair to all of us, instead of this.

+ I remember my card allowed me to pay with foreign currency, so why not just let EU pay Dollars?

I would really like to understand this.
    Well said. I get that euro is not as strong atm. However, if credits have the same value between eu/na we should be able to pay in US$.

This game has one of the most "aggressive" cash shops i've seen in a mmo and it feels like we're squeezed to spend more and more money with each passing day. You guys at Trion have made me appreciate the pay to play models that are provided by other companies. I am really disappointed as i am trying my best to stick with ArcheAge :/

Very nice fron Trion that you Downgrade our currency, i bet many people are pissed about this action, but its same like everywhere, you will get your bill after when you are to greedy.
    good for us that archeage ru opens for eu players servers after maybe they have better ideas in getting customers money.
    Bück Dich Fee, Wunsch is Wunsch...
    Leader ATLANTICA - German PvP Guild Server Eanna

Anyone would think that it cost Trion to produce credits.....

oh that is nice

Welcome to Trion worlds Customer support, How may we take your money today?
    Server - Kraken
    Name - Azanor
    Guild - The last prophecy

Quote Originally Posted by Ofelin View Post
    This game has one of the most "aggressive" cash shops i've seen in a mmo and it feels like we're squeezed to spend more and more money with each passing day. You guys at Trion have made me appreciate the pay to play models that are provided by other companies. I am really disappointed as i am trying my best to stick with ArcheAge :/
    ArcheAge 2.0 bro!!! Upgrade your farmhouse for the low, low cost of THREE building modification certificates!!! Don't have 900 gold? No worries! Just go spend about 1800 credits on the cash shop ones instead!

Game is a joke.

Price in Euro sorry for German but only copy & paste.

bei 100 € waren es 24050 + 2405 Credits jetzt sind es 15.000 + 3500 Credits
    bei 50 € waren es 11,050 + 1105 Credits jetzt sind es 7500 + 1000 Credits
    bei 20 € waren es 4220 + 422 Credits jetzt sind es 3000 + 250 Credits
    bei 5 € waren es 975 + 98 Credits jetzt sind es 750 + 75 Credits

Bevor this change when you buy the 100 € Pakt and buy your Patrion you pay aroun 9 - 10 € so thanks Trion -_- BUT why are this not in the NEWS ?

Quote Originally Posted by schrob View Post
    Price in Euro sorry for German but only copy & paste.

bei 100 € waren es 24050 + 2405 Credits jetzt sind es 15.000 + 3500 Credits
    bei 50 € waren es 11,050 + 1105 Credits jetzt sind es 7500 + 1000 Credits
    bei 20 € waren es 4220 + 422 Credits jetzt sind es 3000 + 250 Credits
    bei 5 € waren es 975 + 98 Credits jetzt sind es 750 + 75 Credits

Bevor this change when you buy the 100 € Pakt and buy your Patrion you pay aroun 9 - 10 € so thanks Trion -_- BUT why are this not in the NEWS ?
    Good job Trion! You didn't care about the EU customers anyway, now we can just all quit.

How does Trion justify this? Legitimately? You just had a surge of new and old players returning for 2.0 a release that did not go according to plan at all, and then you yank up the prices? Do the business units in Trion speak together at all? Appalled and shocked yet again.

this must be a joke???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast