+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PETITION: To Have The Previous $149.99 Pack Reinstated

Question PETITION: To Have The Previous $149.99 Pack Reinstated

So as I said I am rarely one to stir the pot but I do have to say and by the threads there is a lot of distaste for the new packs.

I personally am on a budget and really really wanted that 149.99 with the dragon battle pet and have been saving for it and was but 2 weeks from being able to get it. But alas that could not happen till end of month for me as I have bills like us all and could not buy it till then. As I login today I see the packs changed and in my own opinion not for the best. way too many plushies and perhaps that is based on statistics as that is what makes money.

I do not care for plushies and there is no pet whatsoever in that pack or any of the packs for the dragon battle pet.(perhaps he will come to the store????)

So I would ask would you like to see the previous 149.99 pack returned if only for a limited time and or more packs of the same tier available at one time(though I am sure tech wise that would cause some logistical chaos)

I also loved the costume for the 149.99 pack as well

Please keep points informative to the point and no Trion hate speech here keep on topic please.

Add the lavaspark to the loyalty store for about 600 loyalty. Problem is solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Galmidor View Post
    Add the lavaspark to the loyalty store for about 600 loyalty. Problem is solved.
    Yes well needs to be more as the kitsu and others around 1300+ but still that is doable And the costumes that were involved I mean it is more money for the company so a win win for Trion come on Mr Hartsman! :P

And yes I am sure(maybe not) all these packs have been mapped out for months
    *Much love*

They sell the retired packs on Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by moowi View Post
    They sell the retired packs on Amazon.
    Wow...didn't know that, but they do!! The dragon one's not there yet, but gtk!

Quote Originally Posted by Grodak View Post
    So as I said I am rarely one to stir the pot but I do have to say and by the threads there is a lot of distaste for the new packs.

I personally am on a budget and really really wanted that 149.99 with the dragon battle pet and have been saving for it and was but 2 weeks from being able to get it. But alas that could not happen till end of month for me as I have bills like us all and could not buy it till then. As I login today I see the packs changed and in my own opinion not for the best. way too many plushies and perhaps that is based on statistics as that is what makes money.

I do not care for plushies and there is no pet whatsoever in that pack or any of the packs for the dragon battle pet.(perhaps he will come to the store????)

So I would ask would you like to see the previous 149.99 pack returned if only for a limited time and or more packs of the same tier available at one time(though I am sure tech wise that would cause some logistical chaos)

Please keep points informative to the point and no Trion hate speech here keep on topic please.
    "PETITION"
    do you even know what that is? lol

What the **** is up with all these stupid plushies? I've considered getting some of these packs in the past (and didn't, because I decided credits are better bang for your buck) but I was real close to getting the dragon one.

Then they go and remove everything unique and useful and replace it with...plushie? WTF?

Plushies are the stupidest design idea in the history of MMO's, they are a waste of space either in inventory or in my house. I wasted all 10 of my coin thingies from both my toons for havin land in Diamond Shores on the Halloween Chest thinigies tryin to get "Halloween decor" and ended up with TWO ****ING PLUSHIES because some idiot thought it was a good idea to call them "Halloween decor" to get nubs to buy it and get useless crap.

Not to mention I accidentally bought a stupid elk plushie once (but thank god Trino let me undo that).

Anywho...

stupid plushies -_-

But oh well, Trino won't get my $150 for my dragon...they're lucky they're even getting $15/month after they stole my land TWICE...

they have to please peoples that didnt want other package.
    i know SO many people that bought this package for pirate box and plushies

Quote Originally Posted by Grodak View Post

The only way to show Trion what you want or don't want is with your money. If you don't like the change, then locate your spine, refuse to buy the product you are now unhappy with and hope others do the same.
    Instead you call for a petition, will probably still buy this ♥♥♥♥ if nothing happens, and nothing will ever change.

"Trion hate speech" made me laugh. Has Trion sunk so low that the loyal fanboys now need hate speech censorship in their threads?
    Oops! hate speech
    Natteravnen - Moist lvl 50 Skullknight - Sad founder

I had planned to spend roughly 300$ yesterday for 2 150$ packs. Literally within the 30 minutes that I was mulling over the purchase, they changed it. I was initially upset with myself for not just pulling the trigger immediately instead of thinking over whether or not I would truly benefit from the purchase. Now, after seeing these new changes to the packs they are utterly worthless to me and I for sure won't be spending the money.

As for the older packs being sold on Amazon, they dont show this pack as available because it was the first place I checked.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast