+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: So what happened to vocation badges?

Quote Originally Posted by BaumNeu View Post
    so,

i farmed so long and now this destroy my whole gameplay.

i cant buy now shatigon blessing for my bundle, is this joke trion?
    But yet your farming shows 0...

Quote Originally Posted by Drakias View Post
    But yet your farming shows 0...
    Gathering bundles maybe?

This does have a massive impact on a lot of people's gameplay.

Gathering covers about half the crops you can plant in bundles and I think a lot of people do more stuff that levels their gathering when they farm than stuff that levels their actual farming proficiency. I know I do, I'm on something like 50k gathering and only 6k farming, and I farm crops on a daily basis. Anyhow, that's besides the point. Point is, this is a really significant and negative change for no apparent reason that's going to reduce many people's ability to make money, and/or make crops and crafting materials considerably more expensive.

As a QA Tester I can honestly say it is not hard to test these and put them in the notes. Vocation Badges are used a lot and one of the main currencies in the game.

I wanna give this thread a little bumb.... Celestrata.. any news on Vocation Badges?

Quote Originally Posted by Grizabella View Post
    Seems a bit harsh. I would think that the reason these things sneak by is that everyone testing, including PTS players, rushes to new content and items and rarely is bothered to test existing game elements. Same result but not as insidious a reason.
    Dude, we tell them all of the bugs and bring up issues in PTS but trion ignores a majority of it. It's sort of ridiculous though that XLgames can't put together a basic patch note document describing the changes they make..

i noticed the decrease in vocation badges when harvesting and gathering since 2.0. If their reasoning is to get people to spend more credits in the store and less spending of vocation badges, then this is backwards thinking. A angry customer will spend less money on credits, while a happy customer will be willing to freely spend more on credits..

the least they could have done is informed us about the nerfing.

So with 2.0 they have screwed a few professions.Gathering?Without vocation badges there is almost no profit.Alchemy? With the new upgraded houses there is even less profit.Cooking?Nope. Farming?Same as gathering. That leaves us with really few options.

@Celestrata - Hi, any responses from XL or anyone as to the reason why we are getting so much less Vocation points?

Just as we see more items on the store worth buying with vocations, now we hardly earn any. I'm watching mine evaporate faster than I am earning them, and by the sound of it, so is everyone else.

It's starting to look like Vocation is the new Labor, why?
    West ~ Wynn & Kadum

This change is nonsense. I really hope it is a mistake and gets fixed.
    Call me Cat.

Yes I do in fact have an opinion about everything. Thanks for asking.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast