+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: @Trion, ideas for your megapacks

@Trion, ideas for your megapacks

Hello Trion team,

I am a bit of a customer to you and when I went to take a look at the packs you have put together for us...I was sad.

Here are some ideas of really useful stuff you would have to put in your packs, not houses when there is NO LAND, fashion(that costume is horrid compared to the dragon one) etc:

1. Unbind Scroll - Do it! For $250, I bet one of your GMs can do all orders to unbind and take off the scroll. You do not even need XL for this. Manual all the way.

2. No break Charm - It's been here before. Some may even think of buying more packs for those babies...just to dream of mythic. Not Gamebreaking like last time when you gave them to everybody with 28 patron accounts for FREE. You, Trion, actually make money now from them.

3. Loyalty buy-back Scroll. Many of us bought the amazing Pegasus and then the Griffin came for free to all. Some might wanna...undo that decision and get them tokens back. Put it in the packs, so easy so simple, so rewarding.

4. Honor pots. Some dont like fighting, some suck in the arena, some dont have all day to stay logged to do pvp events, cr , abysal etc...but...wait for it, these some have MONEYZZ. They work long hour jobs and are willing to chip in a couple hundred of dollars to catch up with everyone else, to get that awesome title of rank 1 soldier, etc. GIVE THEM OPTIONS AND TAKE THEIR MONEY.

5. Quest autocomplete. Dream ring quest is a pest. Ayanad earing quest is a even bigger pest. Can we just ....get them from you Trion. I mean, next pack can cost $500 but hey...you can finally get your dream ring and ayanad earing without having to beg your guild to do stuff for you when you have those 30min/day to play. Think about it Trion.

@Celestrata: Please take up some of these ideas to your managent, see what can be done. It would surely improve our user experience and joy to play and it will fill Trion's coffers.

Take care all and let me what you think, pros and cons on each idea!

Quote Originally Posted by xulescu View Post
    Hello Trion team,

I am a bit of a customer to you and when I went to take a look at the packs you have put together for us...I was sad.

Here are some ideas of really useful stuff you would have to put in your packs, not houses when there is NO LAND, fashion(that costume is horrid compared to the dragon one) etc:

1. Unbind Scroll - Do it! For $250, I bet one of your GMs can do all orders to unbind and take off the scroll. You do not even need XL for this. Manual all the way.

2. No break Charm - It's been here before. Some may even think of buying more packs for those babies...just to dream of mythic. Not Gamebreaking like last time when you gave them to everybody with 28 patron accounts for FREE. You, Trion, actually make money now from them.

3. Loyalty buy-back Scroll. Many of us bought the amazing Pegasus and then the Griffin came for free to all. Some might wanna...undo that decision and get them tokens back. Put it in the packs, so easy so simple, so rewarding.

4. Honor pots. Some dont like fighting, some suck in the arena, some dont have all day to stay logged to do pvp events, cr , abysal etc...but...wait for it, these some have MONEYZZ. They work long hour jobs and are willing to chip in a couple hundred of dollars to catch up with everyone else, to get that awesome title of rank 1 soldier, etc. GIVE THEM OPTIONS AND TAKE THEIR MONEY.

5. Quest autocomplete. Dream ring quest is a pest. Ayanad earing quest is a even bigger pest. Can we just ....get them from you Trion. I mean, next pack can cost $500 but hey...you can finally get your dream ring and ayanad earing without having to beg your guild to do stuff for you when you have those 30min/day to play. Think about it Trion.

@Celestrata: Please take up some of these ideas to your managent, see what can be done. It would surely improve our user experience and joy to play and it will fill Trion's coffers.

Take care all and let me what you think, pros and cons on each idea!
    All this game needs is more p2w stuff... a 500$ pack... buyable non break charms... Quest autocomplete... nice trolling btw

6. Auto Level 55. Leveling to 55 is so pesky. Who wants to do that? When you hit level 50 you should be able to level automatically to 55.

7. Instant death scroll. Ever been pvp'd and can't kill a certain someone no matter how hard you try? Well with this scroll, it let's you kill any one person anywhere at anytime!

8. Max proficiency. Some don't like to craft, some hate farming, some don't have all day to stay logged in to do trade runs, larders, cross continents etc...but... wait for it, these some have MONEYZZ. They work long hour jobs and are willing to chip in a couple hundred of dollars to catch up with everyone else, I mean why play the game at all, etc. GIVE THEM AUTO WIN AND TAKE THEIR MONEY.

9. Dual shields. I should be able to use dual shields with this much money. Make happen plis.

10. Nui Shrine Potion. Ever just want to play in peace without being pk'd anywhere? With this potion you have a nui shrine protection around you all the time while the buff is active, but you can still attack as the only safe person is you with the buff.

Haha, no offence, but why even play? Making mistakes and doing in game activities are meant to be done. Don't circumvent it by just trying to buy your way out.

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd View Post
    All this game needs is more p2w stuff... a 500$ pack... buyable non break charms... Quest autocomplete... nice trolling btw
    You jelly people got the dough?

11) House demolition scroll. For only $499, you can use this scroll to instantly demolish one house in the game. You don't have to be the owner.
    Shakkara - Kyprosa East

Sealed Ayanad Peices in the marketplace for $350. Promotes the RnG side of the game and also healthy trading between players i mean whales for the peices they want

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd View Post
    P2W in an RNG game like this? Paying customers are essential for this free to play business model, it allows the game to live so you all free to play players can enjoy it for FREE. I was no trolling.

Hell!! $500 dollars for all that! I would buy that in an instant! Not just for my main but all of my 12 alts. That's a $6000.00 profit for Trion.

TRION mke this happen. If you were to offer this whales WILL pay!

I mean, at least a few of them, look what they have now: house, costume, submarine with 0.5 speed+

That pack is same as that costume, damn right unattractive.

Best idea ?
    Make them cheaper or add a bigger deal of credits into them.
    For as much as I love the new items inside those packs I just believe they are greately overpriced, also considering that in few weeks you'll find the same items on AH for -almost- cheap.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast