+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A few crafting questions

A few crafting questions

Hello I've recently started playing A rcheage again and have suddenly got the want to delve much more in to crafting, like back in them runescape days. Due to this I have a few questions about some professions which I cannot find out online and was hoping I could get some detailed answers on the forums.

1. I understand the mechanics of most crafts, but know there are probably some higher level activities that require the use of a high proficientcy. My question is what are some of the main uses and demands for the professions such as handicraft, tailoring, armourwork, and alchemy?

2. My second question Is in regards to land, I have seen people have quite a lot of land. can you lay down an infinite amount of land designs if you can find the land and pay the taxes? Or is there a cap?

3. I want some more storage space, I have looked at buying chests on the AH but they are all very expensive, a forum post mentioned buying chests from mirage isle? I have looked but can only find the designs, are there actually chests there?

They are all my current questions, I'd appreciate a detailed response but any would be fine, thanks.

1. Sorry, not sure what you mean.

2. Other than land and taxes, there is no limit. However, there is a limit of 2 unbuilt properties. For example, you place two designs down, and you won't be able to place any more as you have two unbuilt properties. If you fully build one of them, you can place another design.

3. You can buy chests from Marketplace (using credits) or you can also craft them yourself.

didnt wanted to create new thread, i will use this.
    I am returned to this game, because i didnt played games for a while because i was busy at work.

I have only Hasla t1 Stave and Club. I have homecoming heroic Heavy set. I am leveling at the library for now with tank andf myself AOE build.

What the most easiest path to get WEAPON and ARMOR? What i see at first day yesterday is Obsidian weapon. Where i can get Wooden wisp to craft first weapon?

Tailoring is mainly for cloth armor, Handicraft is for jewelry, things you put in gear to buff it, flutes, lutes, etc. Alchemy is used for potions and component items to just about everything and you need high proficiency with it to craft anything good. Basically I just buy alchemy stuff from AH.

Also keep in mind you must have land to place a chest, and you must be a patron to have land.

Thank you both for your responses, I have a greater understanding now and the last couple have days have been scanning the forums for more information which I have managed to find.

Quote Originally Posted by demitsuru View Post
    didnt wanted to create new thread, i will use this.
    I am returned to this game, because i didnt played games for a while because i was busy at work.

I have only Hasla t1 Stave and Club. I have homecoming heroic Heavy set. I am leveling at the library for now with tank andf myself AOE build.

What the most easiest path to get WEAPON and ARMOR? What i see at first day yesterday is Obsidian weapon. Where i can get Wooden wisp to craft first weapon?
    I don't know personally but also was looking, have a look at this ultimate level 50 endgame guide, talks about what gears you want to be getting and how

http://manoflegends.com/archeage/arc...heage-endgame/

Quote Originally Posted by Nedd View Post
    I don't know personally but also was looking, have a look at this ultimate level 50 endgame guide, talks about what gears you want to be getting and how

http://manoflegends.com/archeage/arc...heage-endgame/
    That guide is very out of date.

@demitsuru
    I would suggest getting wisps from the auction house. If you do really want to craft your own, you have to craft an apprentice level staff, club or shield, then upgrade it through craftsman, artificer, artisan, conqueror and finally illustrious, then you have to salvage it.

Auction house is easier.

@Nedd
    Kara answered most of your questions as well as could be expected. Your first question doesn't really have an answer, as nothing changes.

Also, don't focus too much on high proficiency, the cap right now is 180k, but you stop getting new recipes for most crafts between 20k and 75k. There is no suggestion of any higher proficiency recipes than what we have, and it really doesn't take much effort to get any craft to 75k if you want to get one there.

As long as you don't focus on construction or artistry, you will be able to find a way to make money with any craft if you put the thought in to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Noaani View Post
    That guide is very out of date.

@demitsuru
    I would suggest getting wisps from the auction house. If you do really want to craft your own, you have to craft an apprentice level staff, club or shield, then upgrade it through craftsman, artificer, artisan, conqueror and finally illustrious, then you have to salvage it.

Auction house is easier.

@Nedd
    Kara answered most of your questions as well as could be expected. Your first question doesn't really have an answer, as nothing changes.

Also, don't focus too much on high proficiency, the cap right now is 180k, but you stop getting new recipes for most crafts between 20k and 75k. There is no suggestion of any higher proficiency recipes than what we have, and it really doesn't take much effort to get any craft to 75k if you want to get one there.

As long as you don't focus on construction or artistry, you will be able to find a way to make money with any craft if you put the thought in to it.
    Cheers for the reply , yeah I wasn't sure about that guide but it's practically one of the only end game guides on the internet that I could find. My first question mainly focused on what are the current main things coming out of those professions, not overall but like, whats the weapon or Armour that people are wanting from these professions, trying to get an understanding of the economy more

Quote Originally Posted by Nedd View Post
    My first question mainly focused on what are the current main things coming out of those professions, not overall but like, what's the weapon or Armour that people are wanting from these professions, trying to get an understanding of the economy more
    That mostly depends on the server you play. From what i can tell is most people are interested in the mana wisp that Demitsuru mentioned they are selling like hotcakes on the AH right now.
    "The idea of the 'lone gamer' is really not true anymore. Up to 65 percent of gaming now is social, played either online or in the same room with people we know in real life." - Jane McGonigal

"I foresee online gaming changing when there are good audio-visual links connecting the participants, thus approximating play in a face-to-face group." - Gary Gygax

Quote Originally Posted by Malshift View Post
    That mostly depends on the server you play. From what i can tell is most people are interested in the mana wisp that Demitsuru mentioned they are selling like hotcakes on the AH right now.
    I see, thats the kind of thing that I wanted to know, cheers for reply, yeah I'm studying AH atm to find out prices etc

Thank yuo very much.

Also i gathered some info, but i am not sure from what to start, where to search, etc.

1. Something about daileis for Ayanad tokens to craft TOP Ayanad Earring.
    2. About quest on Library 1-3 levels. where you need to kill 1000 monsters for each level, to get 3 stars.. what next? why do i need them?
    3. What easier, crafting armor and weapon toawards Ayanad or making everything Obsidian?
    I have cloth quest set from before i left game. And i cant lvl up only with tank in AOE build in Library.
    Any other location is very hard to exping. What i see, i want to farm non elite mobs in Diamond shore for their purses and LVL up this profiency to open bags.

4. HOW to craft Lunar Pavilion? Whst the difference Lunar, Solar etc ? Ok i have money to buy Lunar Scarecrow from shop, what next to do with it to craft Pavilion?
    Where to get Majestic trees? I want to craft talismans for library.

5. HOW to get easy Armor Plate Set Heroic quality ? I have tried my homecoming heroic set with Scepetre and shield, and its was freakinly easy to farm first floor solo.
    With cloth i cant do a ♥♥♥♥.

6. What the best zone to place Lunar Pavilion? And what to plant? I have cooking 70, alchemy 60, farming 45. Thats all. You think its still profitable to craft consumables ? Or farm bags and open them for LP to get various rsources for sell ro crafting ?

7. what Else i need to know? Maybe some small and obvious things?

Why i ask, because its so time consuming if i research it myself.
    I lost Sunday and Monday completely, while played Archeage.

PS. i feel bad when i just started to play, and get ganked by players who has Celesial full sets. :> Whiel i have Hasla thang and quest armor.
    No group gor dungeon in this game, because there less people i see in game (Dahuta Europe server)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast