+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 1 Apex For Answer (main quest related/ANY SERVER).

yeah it is the npc that gives the quest u speak with him u give him the quest then it gives u the quest then u go to savannah and u need to kill a npc that stand behind a tent and go on

This is how I did it - Go inside the instance once again. And just sprinkle the petals over the bonfire again.
    When I did it the first time, the NPC didn't appear. But it continued the quest.
    Then I exited the instance, went inside again and sprinkled the petals once again. And voila the NPC spawned.

And then you could talk to him.

Open your quest log (hotkey L) and look at the last quest you have in the list.

You abandoned an existing quest, but you completed the quest before it. You should be able to talk to that NPC where you completed the prior quest and they should tell you where to go to reaquire the next quest (the one you abandoned.)

Good luck to you. There was some glitchy stuff like that in the Nuian quest lines back at launch.
    Is anyone else sad to know that people will rant and rave about being banned when they know damn good and well they broke the rules? Sadder still is the energy consumption and the lengths they will go to so they can continue to break them... and the threads they post when they finally get caught.

Press Escape---Options----Game Info...Then scroll down to bottom of page and drag the quest range show to max.

You can now see every quest location on the map, just look for the green one and your good to go.

Did you try Solis in Halcy? I was sent to krol from there I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Diminio View Post
    Press Escape---Options----Game Info...Then scroll down to bottom of page and drag the quest range show to max.

You can now see every quest location on the map, just look for the green one and your good to go.

Dude.. you just helped me find my story quest that I had accidentally abandoned a while back. Thank you so much, you don't even know..

Glad it helped you Afro

I was doing this quest line this morning and got to your missing step and remembered this post! The quest right before going to KC is to meet Eldris on top of the airship tower in Golden Fable Harbor Sandeep.
    I am outraged that you are outraged, and if you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

The Quest in Halcy is the one where you actually have to go to KC dungeon. Not sure if that is the one you are talking about. Would probably be in Sun's Village or whatever. I am actually on that quest and will attempt it tonight and let you know if you don't have an answer.

I just did the quest line, you go from cinder to halcy to hellswamp and then sandeep. Actually there are 2 questlines running at the same time, and yes, one of them goes from halcy to KC.
    I am outraged that you are outraged, and if you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2