+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heart's Beat & Mind's Edge potions??

Heart's Beat & Mind's Edge potions??

Does anyone know how to get these lowbie pots? I did all the lowbie quests already and sold these off to an NPC making room in my pack, now I need them to get achievements. The only ones I can find by googling are the bound kind from the quests and the achievements won't recognize any other heal or mana pot? anyone else had this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Dewstone View Post
    Does anyone know how to get these lowbie pots? I did all the lowbie quests already and sold these off to an NPC making room in my pack, now I need them to get achievements. The only ones I can find by googling are the bound kind from the quests and the achievements won't recognize any other heal or mana pot? anyone else had this happen?
    Are you sure it won't recognize other potions? I was pretty sure the tooltips on those achievements say they do.

Also....any chance it's the same one you get from any recurring quest, like the junkyard daily?

Quote Originally Posted by Melted View Post
    Are you sure it won't recognize other potions? I was pretty sure the tooltips on those achievements say they do.

Also....any chance it's the same one you get from any recurring quest, like the junkyard daily?
    I made a Veiled heart potion or what the name is for the lvl 1 heal pot and drank it didn't work, also I'm an Elf and I can't find any recurring quests but I appreciate the help thanks...

The heart's beat alternative potion is hushed star
    The mind's edge alternative potion is misty memory

If you click on the actual achievement in your list you get a proper explanation where these alternatives are mentioned.

You can also do the starter quests from the other race e.g. If you're Firran, do Harani and so on.

Doesn't take very long and you can use the item finder like so:

http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/18791/
    http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/18792/

to find which quests reward them.

If you click on the actual achievement in your list you get a proper explanation where these alternatives are mentioned.[/QUOTE]
    Thanks so much for taking the time to respond to this. I know most questions sound like just a bunch of newbs. I thought I had read everything, but didn't even see the tiny blue writing at the bottom of the achievement. Thanks so much.

And thanks to everyone who posted on this. I appreciate it alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Entitled View Post
    You can also do the starter quests from the other race e.g. If you're Firran, do Harani and so on.

Doesn't take very long and you can use the item finder like so:

http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/18791/
    http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/18792/

to find which quests reward them.
    Oh good. I almost called it quits on getting those achievements. I didn't know you could do other race starting quests
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkthehobo View Post
    ...building a good guild get handed the reigns for free and try to claim some sort of superiority. Tootwo Delphi and Srgkill are the only people still involved in that guild who had any hand in making it what it was today
    <You Can't Swipe My Release Button>
    Best saltbreaker/mage on Ollo. Come at me bro, I'll dismantle you

Quote Originally Posted by Dewstone View Post
    It happened to me too. Maybe you did this already, but you can check the other starter maps for newbie quests. This is what I did to get those potions. Like, If you are an elf who completed all Gweonid quets, go to solzreed where humans start...
    Proud green pirate, fervent activist of the Tumbleweed Nerf Society

To make it easy (I just did this yesterday) between Wardton and Lacton is a farm with bunnies and other things. There are two quests there that will give you what you need !

+ Reply to Thread