+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Abyssal after 2.0

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    208

    Abyssal after 2.0

    hey,

    just a short question:

    is the new abyssal schedule already working ? so 3 days a week ? it seems like its still everyday or im just drunk lol

  2. #2
    you are just drunk...

    the lussca event still happens everyday in that same area so you might have thought abyssal was happening because a lot of people there

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    208
    ok ty so its tuesday thursday saturday am i right ?

  4. #4
    Senior Member sobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastosmane View Post
    ok ty so its tuesday thursday saturday am i right ?
    There's an in game event calendar now that tells you the time of all events

  5.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #5
    Localization Editor Quillodon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by sobin View Post
    There's an in game event calendar now that tells you the time of all events
    Errr... actually the in-game calendar currently gives conflicting information. Sorry about that, we're fixin' it.

    Correct times are shown in the hovertext: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays at 9pm GMT

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Quillodon View Post
    Errr... actually the in-game calendar currently gives conflicting information. Sorry about that, we're fixin' it.

    Correct times are shown in the hovertext: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays at 9pm GMT
    Quillodon....9pm GMT doesn't work well for a lot of people in the NA time zones considering that is 2pm PDT/4pm CDT/5pm EDT. Is there any chance that it will be bumped a few hours later so that it occurs during prime time when most people will be online?

  7. #7
    Senior Member sobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamin View Post
    Quillodon....9pm GMT doesn't work well for a lot of people in the NA time zones considering that is 2pm PDT/4pm CDT/5pm EDT. Is there any chance that it will be bumped a few hours later so that it occurs during prime time when most people will be online?
    They've said no a million times to this

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by sobin View Post
    They've said no a million times to this
    Well that sux.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    AT
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamin View Post
    Quillodon....9pm GMT doesn't work well for a lot of people in the NA time zones considering that is 2pm PDT/4pm CDT/5pm EDT. Is there any chance that it will be bumped a few hours later so that it occurs during prime time when most people will be online?
    Try 11pm for abyssal and 12 pm for luscas... awesome times for EU
    -Aizeek-
    -Gilde ohne Namen-

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    11
    Quill, is it at all possible to make that schedule reflect the local client timezone? Rather than having to google "current time in GMT" every time I want to do something?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts