+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: About coinpurses

About coinpurses

ive been gone a while now im back im just wondering if its still worth farming coinpurses how are the ones in library and the ones in diamond shores is it still worth it if so can u tell me the good rare values of the drops + what are the jackpots of each type of coinpurse thanks

Punctuation is fun, you should try it.

Currently I would say no.
    Prince's coinpurses were the go-to pre 2.0 patch however the archeum tree rewards that made them worth it have been increased so much that they now sell at vendor price.

The labor cost and gold reward have been increased for the library purses however they have maintained roughly the same ratio. Also, library purses are currently bugged so they only reward coins and the occasional archeum dust, no lunarite etc. Also, the library mobs themselves are bugged so they do not drop stolen purses or costume designs.

Go fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanji View Post
    Currently I would say no.
    Prince's coinpurses were the go-to pre 2.0 patch however the archeum tree rewards that made them worth it have been increased so much that they now sell at vendor price.

The labor cost and gold reward have been increased for the library purses however they have maintained roughly the same ratio. Also, library purses are currently bugged so they only reward coins and the occasional archeum dust, no lunarite etc. Also, the library mobs themselves are bugged so they do not drop stolen purses or costume designs.

Go fishing.
    im at like 90k weaponry should i focus on making delphinads/epherium is it rewarding enough and profitable?

Quote Originally Posted by Higelac View Post
    im at like 90k weaponry should i focus on making delphinads/epherium is it rewarding enough and profitable?
    Not consistently. Prices for eph/delph have been normalized because of the changes to the salvaging systems and the reduced mat/labor cost from the new crafting houses.

Go check out the patch notes

seems to have good prices in ah anyways if i do go the weapon crafting way which ones are the best to craft is it katana's/shields or there are others that are also good

Right now at least until most are done with it due to remodels and soon castles. The only true steady money maker right now is Raw Stone. Or trade packs if, mining isn't your thing. If they would ease up on the drop rate of the Prince type purse then maybe the Archeum Tree market will bounce back but very doubtful at this point. There is always a market for some items so, just focus on 1 or 2 that you don't mind spending your time on and work on it for money.
    NA - Hanure: Seduction
    GM of <Death Happens> - Hanure

Some info on the current purse drops, check item values on your AH cluster to get an idea of total values.
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...tX4-Xd4CFHO_g4

I still think it's worth it. Ive been playing around with the new lunagems that come from the bags and its quite profitable:

http://youtu.be/UBPT1pgByqc

If you have Auroria land, handicrafting, crafting prof or a combination of all those, prince purses are still very profitable. Braziers and trees are down to 50s a piece and regrade points still sell for a lot. Archeum has taken a bigger hit but that's more from the new archeum box released like yesterday
    Quote Originally Posted by Rngesus View Post
    God I love these threads; they make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside.
    Devout worshipper of RNGesus and Scapes, dual wielder of keyboards, 180k wordsmith. I'm Leeroygankins, now stop asking who I am in-game
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage1337 View Post
    It's insulting to see that Trion put forth ANY effort into "saving sheepie".

Really is saddening...
    Savage hates Sheepie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast