+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: So lets bring up the Event timings again...

So lets bring up the Event timings again...

Will you ever fix it?
    23:00 for Abyssal Kraken during the entire time it was 7 days a week and still ungoing..
    0:00 to 1:00 for Lusca's ..

I'm sure you all realize this is rediculous, so I asume you brought it up with XLGames already.. but is there any word on when this gets fixed?

[Edit: I figured we might aswell make this a collection-of-complaints list]

Similar threads:
    - Mistmerrow time is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Trion
    - Kraken East Fortress Destroyed by NPC attack that occured in the wee hours of the morning
    - Server times, I ain't no rocket scientist but...
    - Abyssal Event/luskas
    - Please adjust time of Mistmarrow and Abyssal event
    - Blah Blah Answer for Event Times.
    - @Celestrata, EU Event shedule fix/change?
    - Server Event Times
    - @Khrolan : When will NA servers switch to a correct Timezone? (PDT/EDT)
    - Faction event times unchanged?
    - Event timing on EU servers after 2.0

The list above was the result of a quick search. I am sure there are many more..

Does this not warrant some action from Trion ?

If you also placed posts about the event times that are not on this list, let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Xantzu View Post
    Will you ever fix it?
    23:00 for Abyssal Kraken during the entire time it was 7 days a week and still ungoing..
    0:00 to 1:00 for Lusca's ..

I'm sure you all realize this is rediculous, so I asume you brought it up with XLGames already.. but is there any word on when this gets fixed?
    The complete lack of control of the event timers to allow the game events to be available to people who have jobs is a systemic failure of Trion's that should continue to haunt them for the rest of their careers in the gaming industry.

This is complete amateur hour on their part and they should be embarrassed that they allowed the product to go to market in this condition. In the initial stages of alpha it never occurred to anyone on the production staff that you have customers in time zones that are as far as 10-12 hours apart, and a single time schedule for all of them is not going to be satisfactory?
    Tahyang - East
    ♪ Fayble A.K.A. Noel ♪
    Retirement Home

"Fables are important, not because they tell us monsters are real, but because they teach us monsters can be defeated"

Support

*nudge*

*nudge*

No, they won't change it. Earlier and it becomes too early for na players. Later it becomes too late for EU players. It sucks but you are going to have to deal with it
    Draciele
    <Fist of the Empire>
    Wynn Nuia

They cant and they wont change it . Buy the drops or deal with it.
    I changed it a bit:
    Archeage is about adjusting your play style to the mechanics - not forcing the mechanics to adapt to your play style.

Quote Originally Posted by draciele View Post
    No, they won't change it. Earlier and it becomes too early for na players. Later it becomes too late for EU players. It sucks but you are going to have to deal with it
    maybe its too hard to code different time zone? for EU AND US im sorry but 23:00 for a event its just bad

@draciele and @Dragana .. "They" -CAN- change it. Considering "They" is TRION+XLGames. The question is: how much effort are they willing to put in it.

As long as people accept everything without a word, "They" will indeed change nothing, even though people really want it changed.

Keep in mind Archeage is still a service based on software. Software can be changed, and services can be improved. So please try a bit less dense o.O

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast