+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Effects of Being Banned

The Effects of Being Banned

So here is my account on all of this banning. Last Wednesday I was banned during all of random ban wave. Sunday morning around 1:30am I received a reply that my ticket was being escalated. I received confirmation yesterday (Monday at 5:20pm) that my account was now unbanned and that this ban was an error on Trion's part. I played for a few hours last night and started trying to gear up some more since i just rerolled to Kyrios.

This evening around 8:40pm, as I finally made my scepter T4 and was running around DS talking in guild chat, I was disconnected by a gamemaster. Now tell me how can one be banned not but only 27.5 hours after they are unbanned. I am assuming this is the same reason I was banned in the first place.

Now this has been the 5th time I have been banned by this automated GM in game. Everytime the issue has been resolved. I have been playing since Alpha and have not ever exploited, hacked, or said racial or sexual explicit comments. This random ban has been affecting me for the last 2 months and have caused me to miss out on around 2 weeks of gameplay. Trion promised me this last time the issue was fixed with my account and I should not have anymore issues with this. I want you to just think about the customer service we are receiving as customers who not only pay for patron, but buy credits and purchase the packs that come out.

Trion this is starting to get really ridiculous on your part. I am never one to scream for compensation, but when you cause you paying customers the enjoyment of the game to be lost... Something has to be done.

A very disappointed customer,

Tatatalented
    Great White Tatas
    Regrading Victim
    I like to end fights with "Lmao" because I suck.

Make this 6 times now. I was just banned again. Likely for the same report. I guess I just need to stop running around farming synthesis stones for my cloak.
    Great White Tatas
    Regrading Victim

Weird I just got up from a few hours nap and was banned as well. I have NO idea why and they never sent me an email saying why.

I will say GM Demutig took care of me. And now he is going to keep my ticket on personal ping so if it happens again I respond to my ticket and he can help me asap. I must say this is the one GM I have dealt with that had amazing service. So thank you GM Demutig.
    Great White Tatas
    Regrading Victim

5.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #5
    ArcheAge Team
    You're very welcome. Again, I am sorry this keeps happening to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatatalented View Post
    I will say GM Demutig took care of me. And now he is going to keep my ticket on personal ping so if it happens again I respond to my ticket and he can help me asap. I must say this is the one GM I have dealt with that had amazing service. So thank you GM Demutig.
    It's good to hear that somebody is actually being taken care of rather than being responded to with template resolutions which show the GM obviously didn't even bother to read the first post in the support ticket.
    Jaguar
    Knights of Glory and Beer (KGB)

Ya I have the same scenario I would appreciate you looking into my flat mates accounts and mine. We were playing EU on some of the accounts at the same time and think that might have been why we coulda been banned? Not sure, but either way I want to be able to get back in and play.. 4 of us here that all got hit. Please help.

+ Reply to Thread