+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Looking for another melee DPS class !

Question Looking for another melee DPS class !

Hey guys. I'm looking for another melee DPS class. ATM i'm darkrunner, and sometimes shadowblade (I love SB, but I'd need a good build).
    Actually I'm level 55, archmaster, 4k gs (Obsidian T4 leather armor, obsidian T3 sword).
    Soon I'm gonna craft obsidian shortspear, nodachi, and shield.
    As you can guess, I mainly build Strengh and Stamina.
    So guys, whitch class should I try with that stuff ?
    Every advice are welcome. And if you got a qkillset to show, that would be very welcome !
    Thx in advance !

I switched from Darkrunner to Argent (Vita fir Shadow) and i like it. You need a Shortspear tho at least Divine T5 otherwise not enough heal. Not as much mobility as a dr but you xan heal urself up real quick and u have mirrowlifht what increases the dmg to the enemy by 12 what makes u hit very hard

Quote Originally Posted by PogChamp View Post
    I switched from Darkrunner to Argent (Vita fir Shadow) and i like it. You need a Shortspear tho at least Divine T5 otherwise not enough heal. Not as much mobility as a dr but you xan heal urself up real quick and u have mirrowlifht what increases the dmg to the enemy by 12 what makes u hit very hard
    Thx for answer.
    Interesting !
    But I need to work on a shortspear then.. Can you give a build exemple ? (Archeage data base for exemple )

What do you think about this ?http://archeagedatabase.net/fr/calc/353995

if you enjoy darkrunner pick up a shield and give blighter/abolisher a try. likewise you could also try executioner or even hexwarden/hexblade

the most varied classes without having to invest in alot. just getting a shield opens alot of classes up.
    Kliessen - Pirates
    Kyrios
    Crippling Debt

Quote Originally Posted by Siddgeir View Post
    I miss cleverness. This community is full of basics.

http://archeagedatabase.net/fr/calc/354022 i hope its work im on with my phone. Thats my build what im using. Gonna write you in 1hour why which skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Kliessen View Post
    if you enjoy darkrunner pick up a shield and give blighter/abolisher a try. likewise you could also try executioner or even hexwarden/hexblade

the most varied classes without having to invest in alot. just getting a shield opens alot of classes up.
    Thx for your answer.
    But what is executioner and hexawarden ? (Tell the skill trees names please)

Quote Originally Posted by PogChamp View Post
    http://archeagedatabase.net/fr/calc/354022 i hope its work im on with my phone. Thats my build what im using. Gonna write you in 1hour why which skill.
    Thx for the link, it's working.
    Look at my link, it's pretty similar !

Quote Originally Posted by Muspellheim View Post
    Thx for your answer.
    But what is executioner and hexawarden ? (Tell the skill trees names please)
    whoops, Executioner is Battlerage/Shadowplay/Occultism. Hexwarden is Battlerage/Witchcraft/Auramancy
    Kliessen - Pirates
    Kyrios
    Crippling Debt

Quote Originally Posted by Siddgeir View Post
    I miss cleverness. This community is full of basics.

Quote Originally Posted by Kliessen View Post
    whoops, Executioner is Battlerage/Shadowplay/Occultism. Hexwarden is Battlerage/Witchcraft/Auramancy
    Thx for your answer !
    (And sorry for my so late answer !)
    I gonna XP Occultisme then. But a Obsidian Katana is needed for that class, right ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast