+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Looking for another melee DPS class !

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    12

    Question Looking for another melee DPS class !

    Hey guys. I'm looking for another melee DPS class. ATM i'm darkrunner, and sometimes shadowblade (I love SB, but I'd need a good build).
    Actually I'm level 55, archmaster, 4k gs (Obsidian T4 leather armor, obsidian T3 sword).
    Soon I'm gonna craft obsidian shortspear, nodachi, and shield.
    As you can guess, I mainly build Strengh and Stamina.
    So guys, whitch class should I try with that stuff ?
    Every advice are welcome. And if you got a qkillset to show, that would be very welcome !
    Thx in advance !

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    231
    I switched from Darkrunner to Argent (Vita fir Shadow) and i like it. You need a Shortspear tho at least Divine T5 otherwise not enough heal. Not as much mobility as a dr but you xan heal urself up real quick and u have mirrowlifht what increases the dmg to the enemy by 12 what makes u hit very hard

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by PogChamp View Post
    I switched from Darkrunner to Argent (Vita fir Shadow) and i like it. You need a Shortspear tho at least Divine T5 otherwise not enough heal. Not as much mobility as a dr but you xan heal urself up real quick and u have mirrowlifht what increases the dmg to the enemy by 12 what makes u hit very hard
    Thx for answer.
    Interesting !
    But I need to work on a shortspear then.. Can you give a build exemple ? (Archeage data base for exemple )

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    12
    What do you think about this ?http://archeagedatabase.net/fr/calc/353995

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    531
    if you enjoy darkrunner pick up a shield and give blighter/abolisher a try. likewise you could also try executioner or even hexwarden/hexblade

    the most varied classes without having to invest in alot. just getting a shield opens alot of classes up.
    Kliessen - Pirates
    Kyrios
    Crippling Debt

    Quote Originally Posted by Siddgeir View Post
    I miss cleverness. This community is full of basics.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    231
    http://archeagedatabase.net/fr/calc/354022 i hope its work im on with my phone. Thats my build what im using. Gonna write you in 1hour why which skill.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kliessen View Post
    if you enjoy darkrunner pick up a shield and give blighter/abolisher a try. likewise you could also try executioner or even hexwarden/hexblade

    the most varied classes without having to invest in alot. just getting a shield opens alot of classes up.
    Thx for your answer.
    But what is executioner and hexawarden ? (Tell the skill trees names please)

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by PogChamp View Post
    http://archeagedatabase.net/fr/calc/354022 i hope its work im on with my phone. Thats my build what im using. Gonna write you in 1hour why which skill.
    Thx for the link, it's working.
    Look at my link, it's pretty similar !

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspellheim View Post
    Thx for your answer.
    But what is executioner and hexawarden ? (Tell the skill trees names please)
    whoops, Executioner is Battlerage/Shadowplay/Occultism. Hexwarden is Battlerage/Witchcraft/Auramancy
    Kliessen - Pirates
    Kyrios
    Crippling Debt

    Quote Originally Posted by Siddgeir View Post
    I miss cleverness. This community is full of basics.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kliessen View Post
    whoops, Executioner is Battlerage/Shadowplay/Occultism. Hexwarden is Battlerage/Witchcraft/Auramancy
    Thx for your answer !
    (And sorry for my so late answer !)
    I gonna XP Occultisme then. But a Obsidian Katana is needed for that class, right ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts