+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mistranslation on Delphinad cloaks, beware.

Mistranslation on Delphinad cloaks, beware.

Hello,

be very careful if you're about to make your Delphinad cloak, there are some mistranlations and typo on these very expensive items.

I found a post that deserves more visibility (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...sleading/page5) where Quillodon gives the right effect on post 49:

The "7% attack" cloak is actually 7% attack SPEED, like the cloak it comes from.
    The "crit heal rate/crit heal bonus" cloak is just crit heal bonus.
    The "magic crit rate" cloak is actually magic crit damage.
    The "backstab damage" cloak only applies to MELEE backstab damage (archers: is it even possible to stack ranged backstab right now?)
    Aaaand the "bonus healthr" cloak is, uh... bonus health. No real excuse for why that extra "r" got by our EN editors, though.

You should also know that if you've chosen one cloak because you didn't like the mistranslated one, you'll receive no help from the support it's all your responsibility. I personally did for the cast time cloak (would have chosen crit damage without hesitation), and I gently told the support they could either replace cloak, or delete the one i have and send back the materials i won't even complain for synthesis experience loss, or just 60k honor back and cloak delete, but nope, they won't make anything, 3 different gm answers.

In the end all i got was "Future reports can also be posted on our forums, which can be found below: http://forums.archeagegame.com/forumdisplay.php?48-Hospital" (Hospital subtitle being "Tell us where it hurts." i actually laughed here, never saw this part of the forum before ).
    Yeah sure, Account>Payment Methods>Delete.

Have a nice day.

p.s.: somehow relevant, how support helped me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvVMz7PsWqg

Its a typical Trion to ♥♥♥♥ things up and then give a ♥♥♥♥ about the players...

most of the time we dont even get an answer from them. They can Hotfix everything that hurts their wallet,
    but if there is a problem like that they go like .. "weeh .. we cant do anything. weeeeh.. Koreans... weeeh" Iam sorry we cannot assist you.. Bla bla..
    Have a nice day...

True story.. couple weeks ago they had issues with the apex buying sistem.. guess what... servers closed at leats twice in a week for that...
    Fix teh game and support players? whats that? oh wait that doest gives immediate cash return...

pick one

We cannot assist you or we will be looking into it in the future
    When the virtues touch us, magnify our stature and it seems that we are able to understand a little better the world of the gods. Human values have no language or certain lineage.

They really need to get better at translating the game and giving IG refunds when they ♥♥♥♥ up with a translation...

TRINO :"Hey, so you are saying we don't check quality of our translation on items that cost 60.000 honor (3 weeks doing every events more or less) and you didn't get what you paid for because of that ?"
    Player : "Yes."
    TRINO : "And you want us to give you back what you spent for it ?"
    Player : "Yes"
    TRINO "Yeah not gonna happen, we don't give a ♥♥♥♥ about your problem, especially if it concerns misleading traduction of our own game"
    Player "Oh..."
    TRINO : "Tell us where it hurts in our hospital section on forum, cya noob."

Best quality service ever #1

Quote Originally Posted by mabencs View Post
    They really need to get better at translating the game and giving IG refunds when they ♥♥♥♥ up with a translation...
    WHERE'S MY COOOOOOOOOOMPEEEEEEEEEEEEEENSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAATIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON, you all want compensation for every ♥♥♥♥, although this game has ♥♥♥♥ty translators (that one korean potion that no one wanted to drink because we didnt know what it did) doesnt mean they need to give compensation for every ♥♥♥♥.
    TUTURU
    sloppy toppy

Quote Originally Posted by ayytuturu View Post
    WHERE'S MY COOOOOOOOOOMPEEEEEEEEEEEEEENSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAATIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON, you all want compensation for every ♥♥♥♥, although this game has ♥♥♥♥ty translators (that one korean potion that no one wanted to drink because we didnt know what it did) doesnt mean they need to give compensation for every ♥♥♥♥.
    So let's say you buy a laptop and you receive a PC for gaming instead because the translator thought it was the same thing and messed up.

You just take it and say nothing ? "It's ok I didn't get what i wanted because of misleading description of the product, it's totally okay."

If it doesn't sound like there is something wrong here, you clearly have issues.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyWiz View Post
    So let's say you buy a laptop and you receive a PC for gaming instead because the translator thought it was the same thing and messed up.

You just take it and say nothing ? "It's ok I didn't get what i wanted because of misleading description of the product, it's totally okay."

If it doesn't sound like there is something wrong here, you clearly have issues.
    it's fiiiine, it's because of people like him that lets trion continue doing ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

Bumping for people who haven't made their delph cloak yet.

I will make the Healer Cloack, but I will wait that people make it before me to be sure it's like in the description.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast