View Poll Results: Would you like Trion to disallow blockades in ArcheAge and take action against those who set them up

Voters
1024. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would like Trion to change the blockade policy and disallow blockades in ArcheAge.

690 67.38%
  • No, I'd like for the blockade policy to stay the way it is.

334 32.62%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Blockade Policy Poll & Discussion

My question is this:

If things changed... would Trions enforcement be the same as the "blocking npc" thing. Only ask as thus far the monitoring/enforcement of this is not good... at all.

That being said, blockades are rarely done as a faction tactic, but instead to harass specific guilds or ppl.

With the changes happening now (in game) it seems like there is no need to see blockades anymore. Guild doesn't like a guild... war em!

Blockades are not a part of the sandbox, rather it is a part of the grief process of the game. It has never affected me or my guild directly as we always make plans to get around one...... but with that being said... the ability to do it should be removed (skateboard blocking... really?).

If nothing more, at least non-pvp zones should allow for a flow thru.
    Reading this is a waste of your time.

Release the Kraken!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    The issue is users who have no guild who afk for hours on end in a safe zone. They can't be dominioned, and they can't be moved. There literally is very little counter-play. But if you feel otherwise, please, post away.

using multi accounts and sealing an entire area off in a safe zone while afk should be bannable.

other wise if its a group effort buy different people who are actually playing i see no problem with blocking paths the can be gotten around you dont have to use a hauler or be solo for that matter. lots of options.

the issuse we experience on morpheus was a different animal than all others thanks in part to the free haulers...

If you blockade in the right spot on long enough bridges, you cannot even use rider's escape to ... escape ... because you can't escape on bridges no matter how wide they are - keeps saying there's not enough room. Not to mention multiple layers of blockading ... it might take you x6 times longer to do that trade run ....

The only real and easy solution is to make haulers/wagons/carts/cars pass through any player-made object like other vehicles and trees/plants.

Blockades should be allowed " IF " the player is not AFK.. AFK blockers should be removed.

penguins in miroir tundra was addressed on the priority list. although it was not at the top, we haven't heard any response. help.

Everyone who voted to get rid of blocking are stupid and don't know that magic of this game to begin with. Sandbox games are suppose to be fluid in organic, get your care bear non sense out of here and go back to wow.

Afk I don't mind, but if they are there they should be able to.

Blockades are part of the sandbox, anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

Lets be honest though, this game has far more problems then should blocking be allowed or not, can we get to those first please?
    www.twitch.tv/rischie
    Rischie/Sharkfin
    Sodium Rising

Quote Originally Posted by Rischie View Post
    Everyone who voted to get rid of blocking are stupid and don't know that magic of this game to begin with. Sandbox games are suppose to be fluid in organic, get your care bear non sense out of here and go back to wow.

This .

Quote Originally Posted by Rischie View Post

Only people who enjoy wasting other people's time think it's "ok" to blockade other people with farm carts in peace zones. Personally, I'm ok with this game dying and fewer people playing it. Means less people there to blockade. With less competition it is easier for me to win. Make sure you guys keep down voting this so I can be #1 on AA easier.
    Hustling is Morpheus server's #1 Hustler in all things Hustling.
    If you think you've been Hustled by the infamous Hustling, then perhaps you deserved to be Hustled by Hustling.
    Hustling is proud to be an American Hero and a Death and Taxes member.
    Youtube video of Hustling beating Thanks For Playing in a dominion 2v100; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCMz86_T3A0

if there were some way to combat them in safe zones even if you could ram them out of the way but no just dead stop or give the carts a push abilty that way you have something to do

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    The issue is users who have no guild who afk for hours on end in a safe zone. They can't be dominioned, and they can't be moved. There literally is very little counter-play. But if you feel otherwise, please, post away.
    Perhaps AFK timers should come back? Or empty carts should despawn when the rider is afk? I honestly can't imagine why you would want to further damage the sandbox nature of this game, when it's already taken a big enough hit. There are far more creative ways to solve this than just backpedal on your original stance.
    Inoch - Manure

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast