+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Please fix bugs: SONGCRAFT, flamebolt, etc

Keeping this thread active, since Trion seems to be ignoring it. When is the Songcraft bug fix coming???

When all the healers quit the game, it will be too late and all the other classes gonna whine because no more healer to help do World Boss, dungeon or even PVP. Trion, i've been on this game since launch as a healer. Can you please make this quick so we can enjoy once again our roles??? Don't forget that without healers: No Red Dragon, No Kraken, No Delph ghost Ships, No Serp, No 10-man Dahuta, No pvp created bby contesting world boss (nobody gonna try bosses if they dont have healers), etc. Please listen to the group of players that made a lot of content possible.

what I don't get is...they know the patch includes so and so bugs and it is very clear if they looked at the KR bug list of that patch, but instead of fixing the bugs and then releasing the patch, they just go ahead with the same buggy patch that KR server had and makes us wait several months for new patch to fix the bug.
    Plushie Queen

Can we have an update on that problem??? (even if it's just a "working on it")

So PTS server came up with update and I do not see any fixes on songcraft yet. WTF is going on? will this bug be permanent?
    Plushie Queen

Quote Originally Posted by Soleil View Post
    So PTS server came up with update and I do not see any fixes on songcraft yet. WTF is going on? will this bug be permanent?
    its going to take as long as it took to fix blockades

Still no update as expected. Not even a listing in "Publisher Requests" area as a bug.

Bumping cuz of cash shop update! Can I buy fixed songcraft skllls please?
    Kyrios - Saintberry - Pirate - Healer
    Ollo - Saintberry - Pirate - Healer

Signed, we get a solarium bug fix but we cant get our BACK DROP FIRE BOLT FIXED? WTF IS THIS
    -NA Calleil

Any ETA on songcraft song ending prematurely fix Celestrata?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast