+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Let's Play ArcheAge Livestream: October 14 at 6:00 PM PDT

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar

Let's Play ArcheAge Livestream: October 14 at 6:00 PM PDT

Our live Let's Play from Morpheus returns for round 5! Join Senior Producer Merv "Khrolan" Lee Kwai, Producer Amanda "Amary" Fry, and Senior Community Relations Manager Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for the official 5th episode of our Let's Play ArcheAge livestream!

This week's activities will be varied, as Amary has finally outpaced Celestrata, while Khrolan still rules the roost when it comes to levels. Will there be more people facing Khro in the Arena? Will Amary finally steal everyone's crops on the Eastern side? Will Celestrata ever actually make it out of the newbie zone? Find out in this week's episode!

Let's Play ArcheAge Livestream
    Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
    Start Time: Wednesday, October 14 at 6:00 PM PDT (GMT-7)
    Duration: 45-60 minutes

Will hallotide be live? <3
    ban me

is this update supposed to be 9.5GB ?! :/

When will transfers be live? still the start of next month ? I noticed they got no mention last stream

Retired from Eanna [Hasla, Lutesong, Rokhala island]
    Quote Originally Posted by Evendream View Post
    is this update supposed to be 9.5GB ?! :/
    No
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post
    This maintenance will include a patch that is ~60mb in size. Patch notes for this update are available in our patch notes forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Boobearxo View Post
    Will hallotide be live? <3
    No, ArcheAge let's play is on Morpheus and Hallowtide event will start on October 20th over live servers
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post
    Hallowtide Approaches -- October 20 to November 3
    "The leaves shall fall as the wind turns cold, yet here is another adventurer so bold. So cool and calm as they patrol the night, but as Hallowtide comes, you’re in for a fright! The dead shall walk and the souls need tended, for we’ll need your help to keep Erenor defended."

From Tuesday, October 20th to November 3rd, the citizens of Two Crowns and the Solis Headlands will celebrate the coming of Hallowtide! Look for more information on this event in a new article coming later this week!
    Moly Prim
    Member of Prim Clan
    -
    In honor and memory of Quillodon. Thiol's child, God of Yata, Heavenly Protector of explorers, Keeper of the hidden library and Erenor's story

I suggest 20 Archers on Morpheus go and mess with them... and all die within 2mins.

I hope there's more cash shop over gameplay patches announced on the stream.

Less streaming, more fixing the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ you created.

Who gives a ♥♥♥♥ about live stream or events when u have broken the skill system....

Fix the skill system give us back our combos and attack speed..

Stop doing useless/pointless things and fix your broken game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't watched any of the "Let's Play" livestreams. Do any of you guys use a bow? If so, I will definitely watch this time to find out how to use Endless Arrows post-patch.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast