+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge Q&A Livestream: October 16 at 1:30 PM PDT

Hybrid View

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar

ArcheAge Q&A Livestream: October 16 at 1:30 PM PDT

Join Senior Producer Merv "Khrolan" Lee Kwai, Producer Amanda "Amary" Fry, and Senior Community Relations Manager Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for our next ArcheAge livestream! The focus of this week's livestream is going to be a question and answer session! If you have any of those burning ArcheAge questions you've been saving in your back pocket, now's the time to ask them!

If you can't make it to the stream, or would rather post your questions to the forums rather than live chat, ask us your questions in this official thread!

ArcheAge Q&A Livestream
    Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
    Start Time: Friday, October 16 at 1:30 PM PDT (GMT-7)
    Duration: 45-60 minutes

Make sure to stick around to the end of the livestream, because we'll be doing giveaways of the Celestial Kitsu mount and giving away one ArcheAge Eternal Awakening Pack!

Can there be a raffle for those of us on the west coast who are always work at 1:30pm?
    Just curious.
    Thunder Lotus Guild
    Aria, Formerly of Namia and Kraken - West To visit our website click here

Quote Originally Posted by Saryasino View Post
    Can there be a raffle for those of us on the west coast who are always work at 1:30pm?
    Just curious.
    I would be happy if they rotated times so those of us still at work/school/whatever could participate. It's almost as if they plan these things in such a way that as few people as humanly possible could be online. They might as well have the live stream at 2 in the morning (their time.)

But, I do like the idea of a raffle to at least give those of us with absolutely no chance of seeing the live stream a bit of a chance at free stuff ^^

As for a question:
    Has there been changes to the RNG for animals dying? Since 2.0, my livestock tends to belly up more often. I realize RNG is RNG, but when some animals are 4g a pop and 7 or 8 of them die at a time, it makes one wonder.
    Is anyone else sad to know that people will rant and rave about being banned when they know damn good and well they broke the rules? Sadder still is the energy consumption and the lengths they will go to so they can continue to break them... and the threads they post when they finally get caught.

I'd love to hear something, anything on the upcoming paid transfers. Projected timeframe? Restrictions? Anything!

treehouses information?

Windscour pvp event?

Why is there no nui area in the library? You can declare dominion and fight in the library but the respawn point doesnt have a nui zone, so..

Is the lack of specialty goods from farmhouses intended?

As in:
    - planting beds don't give hay bales/worms
    - pens don't give poop/specialty procs
    - mining node doesn't proc specialty ores or gems (at least I don't think it does)

Also, is the ranch farmhouse pen timer working as intended (it appears to not be by all accounts, taking longer than it should be for all animal types)?

Quote Originally Posted by Khegobier View Post
    Is the lack of specialty goods from farmhouses intended?
    This is exactly how XL intended them to work. You're trading making bundles, pens, and all the goodies that come with them for convenience. Aaaand it is SO EFFIN CONVENIENT. <3

- planting beds don't give hay bales/worms
    The roof procs give you hay bales. Albeit a small number of them, you do get the harvest multiple times a day.

- pens don't give poop/specialty procs
    Again, you're trading convenience for the goodies. It's like single planting vs. bundles, you don't get rare drops from them.

- mining node doesn't proc specialty ores or gems (at least I don't think it does)
    The mining drill CAN proc all those special mining goodies.

What Archer is nerfed every update? I make some investiment in my class and now i need change them. Sorry but this game need one change in your name for " MageAge " or " MeleeAge ".
    This is all!!

Thx

Which bugfixes are currently at the top of the list to be addressed?

When will we be getting new items in the merit badge shop?
    (I have nearly 800 merit badges burning a hole in my inventory, and nothing I want to spend them on)

There are plenty of decent looking rugs in the library and many npc houses, will we ever see these as player obtainable decor?
    (Or any new rugs for that matter, tired of getting splinters in my feet whenever I walk across my homes' unfinished floor)
    ((None of the currently available rugs match my decor))

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast