+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge Q&A Livestream: October 16 at 1:30 PM PDT

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ View Post
    So many people saying skills are broken when they aren't yes they look slower because the animations are split up but you are getting the exact same DPS as before but you are all too lazy to hold down your keybind or mouse button and would rather just go crazy on the forums.
    So, you are wrong about this. Endless Arrows is the main skill that fuels Feral Mark which drives Archery.

The DPS for this skill was already terrible but at least it was still the best way for you to apply stacks of Feral Overpower on your target. With current state of 'Occasional Arrows' you can't get the required 30 stacks of Feral Overpower to trigger the trip effect.

and yes you are all doing it wrong you are supposed to hold down the key for those skills that changed not click them as fast as you can
    It doesn't seem to matter in my experience. The rate of fire between single clicking or holding down the button doesn't change and it's at least half as many arrows per second.
    IGN: Tilli
    Guild: <Action Five News Team>
    Build: Primeval
    Server:WEST:Lucius -->Nazar

Questions:

1) Why is there no crafting leader board?
    --Currently there is a rankings for arena, gear, fishing, and the rng experia contest, why no love for crafters as there is another ranking tab not being used?

2) Are there any plans to increase the amount of decor for houses?

3) What is the status of family size increase?

3.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #63
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    I've grabbed all of the questions in this thread up to here. If we have time, we'll answer as many as we can, as we'll be answering chat questions too!

when will the lunar farms/majestic trees/drills be available on the new servers? last we heard was today but no time :/

Will we get the ghost piano/buffet table along with the costume?
    ban me

Blusterfeld Marianople, Kyrios, West Faction
    I would love to have some kind of response to better spacing between the events like Abysal, Luscaq, Mistmerrow and Halcy.

Maybe this is intentionally done in order to spread the server population at this time?
    @TRION
    FIX GREY SCREEN
    FIX BLACK SCREEN
    FIX LAG
    BE TRANSPARENT WITH YOUR PLAYER BASE
    COMMUNICATE

FIX SKILL QUEUE

To finish first, you must first finish.
    "Rick Mears"

Q: Will there be an option to play an instrument for labor to increase Artistry profession? It's been mentioned in the past. Would like an update.
    Kanadeko: Elven Bard
    Server: Nazar
    Flaming Song

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    I've grabbed all of the questions in this thread up to here. If we have time, we'll answer as many as we can, as we'll be answering chat questions too!
    Hey Cele can I offer a suggestion for all of these Q&A livestreams..... post the answers after the livestream.

I know lots of people have asked for it in the past and some have done it on their own but I assume you guys know the answers prior to the stream so it should be really easy to type it up and just post it later on.

Just a thought and maybe it would cut down on the number of questions being asked over and over.
    Merrit

Mysterium
    Arcanist
    Kyrios

Reality is for people who lack imagination.

You keep talking about game breaking mechanics around Endless Arrow, Mana stars, etc. BUT you keep ignoring that Songcraft was broken in 2.0 release a month ago. When are you fixing "Disciplined Performance" so it doesn't just randomly stop songs from playing???

Is there going to be any new items in Vocation or Honor?

Also, are you looking to add new things to Merit badge section, that 1 page is lookin kinda lonely.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast