+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hallowtide rises from the dead: October 20 – November 3

Quote Originally Posted by Luckychrmz View Post
    ABSOLUTLY HATE THE EVENT!
    it's not the event you should hate, IT will be peace. but on the 20th. Too bad either side just cant be friendly and not ♥♥♥ one another up for Half a day... no. It's not the events doing. Hate the players.. not the game.
    ▬▬(✿◠.◠)▬▬ஜ❁♚❁ஜ▬▬(◡.◡✿)▬▬
    (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ The Danger Taters ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    ♒ FaeBear ♒
    Farmer Extraordinaire

Vengence

▬▬▬▬ஜ❀۩♔۩❀ஜ▬▬▬▬

Quote Originally Posted by Fern View Post
    I would say, I believe it and I am not givin them any more money.

4.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #44
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    We will be performing a hotfix tomorrow to set Two Crowns and Soils Headlands into peace as they are intended to be set, thus stopping PvP between both factions for the duration of the event. Please check the Server Status forum for more information.

Red face

From Tuesday, October 20th to November 3rd, the citizens of Two Crowns and the Solis Headlands will celebrate the coming of Hallowtide! During this time, Erenor’s festival laws will be enacted, spreading peace and preventing PvP conflicts in those areas until the end of the festival.

Really sucking at enacting this. PVP is most definitely happening in these areas, making it thoroughly annoying to participate.

And NOW I see the previous post about fixing this tomorrow. Oops! Sorry!!

Troubled Spirts isn't working.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    We will be performing a hotfix tomorrow to set Two Crowns and Soils Headlands into peace as they are intended to be set, thus stopping PvP between both factions for the duration of the event. Please check the Server Status forum for more information.
    But what happens with people who couldn't get all the tokens today other than the few that did get all of their tokens?

Will you compensate the majority who didn't get all their tokens? If so, how will you compensate us?

PS: Sorry for double posting, but I think that this is rather important.

Some Real Rock Scientist at work here

Why would you put the continuation of the festival in a Enemy controlled zone where your a sitting FFFing duck.... I don't know about the rest of the people but I'm not into wasting my time on quest that i cant complete...... pull out the dunce hat ... cause whoever plotted this quest really had his/her thumb where the sun don't shine

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyleptic View Post
    But what happens with people who couldn't get all the tokens today other than the few that did get all of their tokens?

Will you compensate the majority who didn't get all their tokens? If so, how will you compensate us?

PS: Sorry for double posting, but I think that this is rather important.
    Yo dawg, we heard you like compensation.

So we gave you some compensation for your compensation which compensated you for the compensation you didn't get which was promised during the last compensation but never delivered so we partially compensated you for your compensation.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    and Pirates too? I saw a few Pirates Complaining that they cant participate in any event. I'd like to enjoy this event with my friends
    Xsteria
    Enla ->Kraken
    "The Wretched and Divine'
    <Thunder Kittens>
    MEOW

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast